Where do you Work? (Employment Advice Line) (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Local Swimming Pools, in the kiosk. Decent payrates for over 18, and a pretty relaxed environment in general.

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
a couple weeks old at Officeworks =)

thankgod someone took pity and hired me.. xD

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I work from 8am to 4pm from monday to friday. I'm doing a one year internship at an accountant firm. I don't even plan to persue this as a career but it is a solid year of work before university :)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I work part-time at Virgin, the music department inside Myer stores, and usually work between 15 and 30 hours a week depending on the period.

I work casually as a promotions assistant for a small theatre company, my work usually consists from out of home emailing and a medium amount of face to face contact with local businesses and audience attendees. Plus usually 4 or so nights of work when the shows are running doing front of house

I work casually at my university during enrolment and orientation periods as an enrolment assistant and orientation host for my faculty. It's normally 5 full days of excellent pay wandering around the uni and talking to new students

I have a part time volunteer position at the uni also as a UniCrew team leader. It's about 5-10hrs contact a week plus extra emailing and calling time from home managing a small group of people to promote and facilitate events and competitions around the uni. I am involved in the organisation and planning of student social life, basically.

miikeeeeee

HSC
i used to work at Go-Lo Blacktown
first job everrr ! deadset best bludge job tooo
and i got paid well used to get a boost bar sit down eat it
or get a skateboard and skate downstairs in the dock aha
i did work expierence at K-Mart was pretty bludge too
didnt do muchhh again so yeahhh lol
now i work at Domino's Pizza Rooty Hill omngshh
best bludge job too rack pizzas and eat em' but my managers are itshay

frauelize

HSC
I work for the uni as a student admission assistant.. well what I do is help them to enrol in units.. :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Wow a thread I started so long ago is still around <3 I am now a Primary School Teacher and a Zumba instructor in case anyone needs advice in those fields :)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Gosh haven't been on here in years... anyway below is my 2 cents.
Company: Mediabrands (Media agency)
What we do: we're a media/advertising agency, advising advertisers how to best reach their audience, and recommend where their ads should go i.e. on the side of a bus, which TV network, which magazines, websites etc.

It's a pretty vibrant environment with plenty of young talent. Seeing your work on the side of a bus, on tv or on Google is always a plus.
If you're into media or marketing, its a good starting point for any uni graduates. You get to work across a range of clients and the media owners (Fairfax, News Limited, Channel 7/9/10 tend to pamper you guys pretty well. Anything to get you to approve a few million $ worth of advertising haha.

PM me if you're maybe looking at a career here.

communitycolleg

HSC
Gosh haven't been on here in years... anyway below is my 2 cents.
Company: Mediabrands (Media agency)
What we do: we're a media/advertising agency, advising advertisers how to best reach their audience, and recommend where their ads should go i.e. on the side of a bus, which TV network, which magazines, websites etc.

It's a pretty vibrant environment with plenty of young talent. Seeing your work on the side of a bus, on tv or on Google is always a plus.
If you're into media or marketing, its a good starting point for any uni graduates. You get to work across a range of clients and the media owners (Fairfax, News Limited, Channel 7/9/10 tend to pamper you guys pretty well. Anything to get you to approve a few million $ worth of advertising haha.

PM me if you're maybe looking at a career here.
Nice one, very reputable company!

amour

Female
HSC
North Shore, Numbers n' Works and private tutoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)