where has chivalry gone? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
haha of course it was manual! how else would i redline it you spastic :p
ahhh...you didnt specify the type of merc. many cars these days (auto) will hold onto a gear when the ecu realises the car is in a sports mode, so like a manual, they'll hold the gear longer until about redline (like when you said you havent redlined it, but want to)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
tiptronic :(

thats not a proper fucking manual...bring back the H-pattern gearshift

and clutch

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
how is tiptronic still H-pattern? :confused:

damned germans...making something complicated

HSC
maybe tiptronic is bad wording, isnt tiptronic without clutch manual ?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
who knows these days

they brand anything these days as tiptronic

Atossa

HSC
well it looks like i'm one of a dying breed then!

I follow the chivalry code as i think its a brilliant way to live.

Protecting people is good for the soul (if it exists) and just all those little things, helping people up, holding open doors. Holding things for people. Giving and you going without.

Those are all things that make a wonderful person. So i know i follow this code very carefully.

So Choco and all the girls who love the chivalry code. it lives on in me :) ill indoctrinate others immediatly

HSC
Atossa said:

Protecting people is good for the soul (if it exists) and just all those little things, helping people up, holding open doors. Holding things for people. Giving and you going without.

Those are all things that make a wonderful person. So i know i follow this code very carefully.

So Choco and all the girls who love the chivalry code. it lives on in me :) ill indoctrinate others immediatly
Psst, I don't think it counts if you tell everyone what a champ you are because of it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Atossa said:

2 posts and already trolling; tsk tsk.

HSC
i had a girl who was going to a door open it up for me the other day, why did i suddenly feel so bad :(

davin

HSC
N/A
cuz it means she was more manly than you

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
You obviously have misunderstood what holding a door open for someone means; fuck all. Someone was polite to you, and it made you feel bad? Why?.
usually i [male] am obliged too do it, been doing it all my life and my parents told me too always open the door for a women and let her through first .. first time the tables have switched so i guess it was wierd for me D:

HSC
Casmira said:
usually i [male] am obliged too do it, been doing it all my life and my parents told me too always open the door for a women and let her through first .. first time the tables have switched so i guess it was wierd for me D:
This is what I was talking about before as to why you get weird responses, it's not a gender roles issue at all, and you're making a common courtesy into a much bigger deal than it is by thinking of it as one. If you'd hold a door open for a girl, then you should do it for a guy too, for the exact same reason, not because of some perceived difference in the sexes which somehow makes it more important that girls don't touch doors... I mean, if doors were opened via cock, then I'd understand why you thought girls needed it done for them, but they're not, so I don't.

emetrics focus

HSC
If a girl goes ga-ga over me being a sexist pig, then I'll willingly have sex with her, but she's not relationship material.
Girls who demand sexist men are creating supply of sexist men that will hurt other females who don't want sexist men.

Seriously, I know of many nice guys who are training themselves to harden up, take control, treat women more aggressively, control them, and so on because they seriously believe more females like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)