Where is the love? (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
To whom it may concern,

1) How does one get rid of a boyfriend so you can persue the woman you desire?
2) How do you stop someone doing number 1 if you're dating the woman they desire?

Thanks in advance,

-The Male Populace-

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
1) tell them you saw their partner cheating. cause a rift between them. this probably wont work if they are very close and have been togethr a while. and also if its fairly unlikely that you would be anywhere near their partner for you to witness that. alternatively, you could call/message the person you like as many times a day as possible, making their partner jealous and suspicious, therefore, probably causing a fight. and hopefully break up.
2). dont let your significant other go ANYWHERE without you.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
1) Is there any way to do it by making yourself look good, and not their partner look bad? Or not causing a rift?
2) Is there any way to do it without being over-protective?

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
KeypadSDM, INCREASE YOUR CHANCES iN FINDING THAT SPECIAL PERSON BY UPTO 400% !!!* SIMPLY BY CALLING:

(02) 94811111

*400% of zero is still zero. Calls charged at your Local STD Rates: $12/minute // Crusts may carry an extra surcharge.

Last edited:

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
To whom it may concern,

1) How does one get rid of a boyfriend so you can persue the woman you desire?
2) How do you stop someone doing number 1 if you're dating the woman they desire?

Thanks in advance,

-The Male Populace-

The whole idea of trying to break a girl out of her current relationship, just so *you* can have the woman *you* desire, is very selfish and inconsiderate, and probably shows that you're not suitable to be in a relationship with her in the first place.

If I was in that situation, I would acknowledge that she is happy with her current boyfriend, and he is probably happy with her, and if I really cared for her, I would want her to do what she wants, which probably means she'd stay with her current guy.

Sure, you don't get the woman you desire, but at least you're being a man about it and accepting the outcome, instead of being an inconsiderate sleaze and trying to break up a perfectly healthy relationship just to get what you want.

As for number two, if you treat your woman well, give her all the love, protection, and provision she needs, then she should have no reason to leave you for another guy. And if she does leave you, and you've done nothing wrong, then it just shows she wasn't worth your time in the first place.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ktulu-Spiral said:
Sure, you don't get the woman you desire, but at least you're being a man about it and accepting the outcome, instead of being an inconsiderate sleaze and trying to break up a perfectly healthy relationship just to get what you want.

As for number two, if you treat your woman well, give her all the love, protection, and provision she needs, then she should have no reason to leave you for another guy. And if she does leave you, and you've done nothing wrong, then it just shows she wasn't worth your time in the first place.
Let's make a category 3+4.

3) You're a friend of a girl who's sleeping with a giant douche and she can't figure it out, what do you do?
4) You're a giant douche and you don't want her friends fucking up the sweet deal you have, how do you keep her in check?

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
Man, the best you can do is point out to her that her boyfriend is a jerk. In the end it's her decision whether to stay or leave.

If I was you, I'd see if I could get her by herself for a night, and just tell her what you think of her boyfriend. If he treats her wrong, then point it out. Open up her eyes, remember she only has a viewpoint from within the relationship, so you, arguably, have a more objective point of view.

Most jerks, who have set themselves up a "sweet deal", as you put it, tend to be kinda controlling over the actions/movements of their girlfriend; limiting who she can see, even what she wears, et cetera.

He doesn't love her- as in 'caring', he loves her- as in 'ownership'.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Oh dude, this is not personal. I believe this is actually a topic of interest, which I have screwed up in the past. Badly. (Trying to break them up wasn't such a freaking fantastic idea.) And moreover I've seen guys hitting on my (now ex) girlfriend, and I want to blow them off without seeming like a complete over-protective asshole.

I theorise that trying to play yourself up as a good catch, while remaining aloof enough to be there for the good times, but away when they're bitching about *anything* should have a bigger payoff than actively breaking up a relationship. But I'm still lost as what to do if a guy does this to me while I'm with their target.

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
I theorise that trying to play yourself up as a good catch, while remaining aloof enough to be there for the good times, but away when they're bitching about *anything* should have a bigger payoff than actively breaking up a relationship. But I'm still lost as what to do if a guy does this to me while I'm with their target.

Well, if there's any way to go about it, that's probably the best. By doing that, you're pretty much associating yourself and your presence with happiness and good times in the girl's subconscious.

But, I still don't think that changes the fact that you'd only be doing it for your own selfish purposes. I mean, you can say that a girl's boyfriend might be a jerk, and that could be some sort of justification for breaking her out of the relationship so that you can pursue her, but even so, I still question the moral basis of the whole topic.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If she's only been dating him a few months (I think you said 3 or 4?) that means the honeymoon period will soon be over and there's a reasonable chance of them breaking up then.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
withoutaface said:
If she's only been dating him a few months (I think you said 3 or 4?) that means the honeymoon period will soon be over and there's a reasonable chance of them breaking up then.
3. I believe I've given up on that :p

Honeymoons can last a while, a long while. I'll let that one sit for a bit.

[Yes, I realise I'm contradicting myself. I have no actual intention of breaking up a relationship, I know I won't be able to do it, but it's interesting to see how others would approach it.]

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Someone's desperate...not to mention infatuated.

I'll let you know my opinions in person.

Zoe 2508

HSC
My ony advice is dont get freaky. I had a relationship with a friend who decided to get all creepy on me. He used to write me love-letters explaining to me why he was such a better catch than my current bf - and naturally i showed my bf cos i was worried as they said how used to just sit and stare at me in class.

And it didn't cause a rift between me and my boy, but instead just made the friendship between me and this 'friend' deteriorate.

so yeah, dont get creepy.. become friends and leave the decision making to the girl in the actual relationship, otherwise you'll just look like a fool - and NOT get the girl.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Templar said:
Someone's desperate...not to mention infatuated.
Cock.

And who the hell writes love letters about another guy? Those aren't love letters, those are stalker letters. I'm not that creepy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)