Where my gays at? (1 Viewer)

oLeonHearto

HSC
Not meaning to sound all depressing and shiz but my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday, which I'm not all that cut about because we were only together a week, but I'm cut because
a) he broke up with me only because he didn't trust me (on no reasonable grounds)
b) I have yet to have a relationship lasting longer than a fortnight, sigh.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Not meaning to sound all depressing and shiz but my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday, which I'm not all that cut about because we were only together a week, but I'm cut because
a) he broke up with me only because he didn't trust me (on no reasonable grounds)
b) I have yet to have a relationship lasting longer than a fortnight, sigh.
lol

I'm like a 5 (4.9):

CLASSIC LOLSMITH

(Also, this is actually serious stereotyping, I know a couple gay guys in LTRs)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
How old are you Leon? If you're young I wouldn't worry about it - young people are fickle, gay ones especially.

oLeonHearto

HSC
How old are you Leon? If you're young I wouldn't worry about it - young people are fickle, gay ones especially.
I'm 16, and yeah I know they are, I'm just being patient ^-^

Its just annoying because it affects my friendships, not just my relationships

People get pissed off because I'm too clingy/needy then pissed off because I don't give them enough attention and just wah

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Lolsmith if you don't have anything constructive to add then kindly fuck off

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
wow homosexuals can't take a joke that's surprising
We can, but that wasn't a joke.

And don't say it was because remember when we had this argument before but the other way around and you were insistent that what I said wasn't a joke?

>straights

also using a stereotypical scale in literally the same post are you kidding
It's too explain it to people that don't ~understand~ because like you can never really ~understand~ until you're in that position.

(Also, it saves explanation, and it's not really stereotyping, it's a scale that has been made ~fun~)

Cielle

HSC
Does "gays" include polysexuals, i.e. bisexuals, pansexuals, non-specific queers, etc? ;P

Just, no.

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just, no.
Experience tells me otherwise, not all of them by any means and it's much more to do with youth and gender than sexuality, but it is harder to find somebody to have something long term in that situation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)