Where my gays at? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Was hanging out with gay guys last night.

I try not to be homophobic, but I will never get over seeing two guys make out. Then again, whether the couple is hetro or gay, it's weird when they're all over each other.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Was hanging out with gay guys last night.

I try not to be homophobic, but I will never get over seeing two guys make out. Then again, whether the couple is hetro or gay, it's weird when they're all over each other.
Just cringe inside. I do the same if people are all over each other, regardless of hetero/homo displays of affection. In front of everyone it's not very attractive at all.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just cringe inside. I do the same if people are all over each other, regardless of hetero/homo displays of affection. In front of everyone it's not very attractive at all.
This, but I do find that homo making out tends to (sometimes) by OTT purely for the gross-out factor it can generate, sort of a screw you, we're here, we're queer get used to it pride thing

HSC
N/A
I've always wanted a gay guy best friend :cry:

I actually had a crush on a gay guy before I found out he was gay. I was so sad.

HSC
N/A
We might dash and destroy all your expectations. Depends on how flamboyant the guy is.
Are you gay?

I didn't even know he was gay at all. I was shocked when I found out.

I want a gay bestfriend that acts like this guy on glee:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm bisexual. It'll have to do for the purposes of this thread.

Kurt's pretty flamboyant. I tend not to be attracted to those kinds of guys - if I wanted girly, I would date a girl :).

HSC
Uni Grad
Flamboyant men (even if they're straight) repulse me to no end, fine with gays that dont act like total faggots though.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Flamboyant men (even if they're straight) repulse me to no end, fine with gays that dont act like total faggots though.
*shudders*. I can stand being called a lot of things, pillow bitter, fudge packer, fairy, queen, homo, pedo, butt pirate, sick, unnatural and even fag - but I still, still, still can't stand it when people say faggot - is that just me?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm bisexual. It'll have to do for the purposes of this thread.

Kurt's pretty flamboyant. I tend not to be attracted to those kinds of guys - if I wanted girly, I would date a girl :).
I agree, to an extent, flamboyant 100% of the time is not a turn on, but I still like a guy with a bit of pizaz, who can get their gay on once in a while, even if it is just to gross out breeders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)