Which 2004 movie are you looking forward to most this year? (1 Viewer)

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
HP&POA!!! go ron!!!

i wanna c that movie-the day after tomorrow...i think thats what its called. and the butterfly effect. i wish i could say that i was lookin 4ward to the next LOTR film....but, alas, there are no more! boo hoo, i love argorn.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cleopatra
i wish i could say that i was lookin 4ward to the next LOTR film....but, alas, there are no more! boo hoo, i love argorn.
oh what a shame (sorry, im not a LOTR fan..)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
TROY!!

...and POTC 2 - even if its a 2005 movie, I can't wait for it!!

LOL Cleopatra - ROTK was so bittersweet - Great movie, but you knew it was the end. I cried in it. LOL --> That scene in Minas Tirith, when Gandalf is telling Pippin what death is: the All turn to Silver glass, the white shores ectera - pretty much te lyrics to Into the West, with the music behind it. I cried. Pippin singing The Stewards Song (Billy Boyd is a fucking legend) as Faramir and his troops ride back to Osgiliath. And Aragorn's For Frodo at the Black Gate. Merry and Pippin and Edoras (just before Pippin and Gandalf ride for Minas Tirith)

Lets just say I pretty much cried from the moment 'Return Of The King' came up on the screen... ;) How cute was Merry and Pippin and their 'Only, you've never done a hard days work' hehehe.

I can't wait till the end of May - then ROTK comes out on DVD!!!! Can't wait till November though!! The Drinking game with Legolas and Gimli, and Faramir and Pippin and their scene. And the House of Healing. I dunno what else is going to be put in, but I cant wait!!!!

And Loz, I wanna see Hildago or Viggo too ;) hehehe.

Last edited:

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
alien versus predator.

the game was so cool, want to see the movie, esspecially since predator is the man, hope he wins :D

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
An Unfinished Life (Dir Lasse Halstrom)
Dogville (Dir. Lars Von Trier)
Vanity Fair (Dir. Mira Nair)
The Manchurian Candidate (Dir. Martin Scorsese)

Those 4 are what im looking forward to.
oh man i'm having a good laugh right now

if you were as dedicated as you attempt to make yourself appear you would have already dragged yourself off to see dogville (not that anyone with a sane mind would)

Lars Von Trier:"hmmm i haven't annoyed as many people as i would like to yet. i mean with the idiots i managed to make at least 100,000 people beat themselves up for paying for that abortion of a film, but i would like to go a step further."

Junkie on the street: "Hey man, why don't you not have any sets, or any doors or anything that would ground the film in some sense of reality (where's my methadone)"

Lars Von Triers:" hey thats a great idea!"

Junkie: "Hey man, that's my idea, you stole it!"

hence that is why dogville is vomit and kill bill vol 2 is not

if you are not convinced by the argument i challenge you to sit through more than 2 of Triers films

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
this may sound sad and make me look like such a little kid but i'm looking forward to spiderman 2. im just a sucker for superhero movies :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
And Loz, I wanna see Hildago or Viggo too ;) hehehe.
I saw the trailer on Saturday night and I sat there thinking, if I don't like this movie it's really not money lost because I can still have a good perv!

Darth Figgy

Angel of Music
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
Billy Boyd is a fucking legend
I agree! :)

I'm looking forward to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
<--- obviously!

And the film version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera with Dracula 2000's Gerard Butler as the Phantom.

(though it won't be released here until early 2005)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
SHREK2
yeh yeh yeh...before when i read that there was gonna be a sequel i was like awee their gonna ruin the first one by doing a crappy sequel...something that happens with a lot of comedy/parody sequels. But then i dl the preview and it looks so funny...he he he...watch out for puss in boots (antonio banderes)

Originally posted by cleopatra
i wish i could say that i was lookin 4ward to the next LOTR film....but, alas, there are no more! boo hoo, i love argorn.
i heard there are plans to make the hobbit??

Originally posted by smegthehead
this may sound sad and make me look like such a little kid but i'm looking forward to spiderman 2. im just a sucker for superhero movies :p
im just a sucker for sequels...yeh i wanna see what happens to spiderman and his ex-bestfriend

also wanna watch:

harry potter 3
X-men 3 (so slack they left us at a cliff hanger)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)