Which engo is best? (1 Viewer)

*ashlea*

HSC
If you're not into maths then chemical engineering is probably the best, as it relies on maths the least (we basically only use excel or other computer programs to solve any mathematical problems, rather than doing them by hand).

Also, chemical engineering isn't really that related to chemistry, you usually only have to do first year chem, however it is quite design based, so if you're wanting to be outdoors in your job, it may not be the best choice for you.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
omgggg electrical is not boring! think of the circuits simon!

~ digital electronics!
~ control and automation!
~ telecommunications!
~ signal processing!
~ power generation!
~ nano technology!
~ robotics!
~ renewable energy!
~ computer hardware!

from satellite communications to gaming systems, computers, televisions to power stations and awesome robotic machines and miscellaneous electronic gadgets! electrical engineering with all its crazy mind bending applications is the way of the future...

it all depends on what you like doing though. i personally would find civil boring, whereas others think bridges and roads are the best thing in the world
Introduction to electrical engineering @ UWA is really boring.

If I was doing engineering, which I was intending to do for quite awhile I would have done: B.Eng (Control Engineering)/B.CM (Control Theory)

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck off 3unitz. Musk is engineering. engineering is Musk. stop trying to be the engineering expert around here. your a shit cunt

Miner

HSC
Im not gonna bother to argue with this troll

http://www.isx.org.au/data/resources/files/Ngarda.pdf
Not sure why you thought this a relevant article at all. :confused:

Not a word of it mentions Mining Engineers who are in short supply to the industry. I haven't heard word of a single mining engineer getting retrenched, even though retrenchments are currently running high. Mining Engineers in areas where the firing line is coming into play, are just being relocated to areas where they are needed. For many that means a welcome rest back in head offices doing planning etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)