Which famous person(s) have you seen/met? (1 Viewer)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
I've seen Mandy Moore at a shopping centre appearance. I've also met Anastacia and got her autograph. Other famous people I have met include Natalie Bassingthwaite, Blair McDonough, Libby from Neighbours and Tim from Big Brother.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Fairytale said:
I've seen Mandy Moore at a shopping centre appearance. I've also met Anastacia and got her autograph. Other famous people I have met include Natalie Bassingthwaite, Blair McDonough, Libby from Neighbours and Tim from Big Brother.
You should include that in your resume next time you apply for a job.

L-esky

HSC
hollyy. said:
marty from australia idol came to my school last week
haha I've met him as well. My friend and I went to see him when he did a show in our town, nothing much happens here so that's pretty much my reason for going plus I thought it'd be a laugh lol.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Everyone from Foo Fighters. Gave Grohl the half-finger.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Nicole Kidman is considering moving to Hunters Hill and will join Cate Blanchett. Then maybe I'll see her around as well.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
L-esky said:
haha I've met him as well. My friend and I went to see him when he did a show in our town, nothing much happens here so that's pretty much my reason for going plus I thought it'd be a laugh lol.
it was rather disapointing, he didnt even sing it was just a stupid "fulfil your dreams" inspiration program - i left halfway thro.

xJennax

HSC
Not really that famous but...
JoJo, Emma Roberts, Sara Paxton, Kimberly Stewart, Nicky Hilton, Geoff Huegill, Nikki Webster, Susie O'Neil, The Veronicas

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
Some dudes from the Sydney Swans came to my school several weeks ago.

hairspray

HSC
I've met heaps of people from big brother if you guys would even consider them "famous". I've see that Nathan guy from video hits at heaps of events. & i saw the veronicas when i was out at lunch.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Spoke to John Mayer on the phone (went insane)
Spoken to (face to face) with the rest of his band
Shook hands with Natasha Stott Despoja
Shook hands with John Howard
Was in a walkathon and Bob Carr sponsored me when I was 8
Met Lior (before he was as famous as he is now)
Made stage conversation with Missy Higgins

MTP

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Spoke to John Mayer on the phone (went insane)
Spoken to (face to face) with the rest of his band
Shook hands with Natasha Stott Despoja
Shook hands with John Howard
Was in a walkathon and Bob Carr sponsored me when I was 8
Met Lior (before he was as famous as he is now)
Made stage conversation with Missy Higgins
how did you manage to talk to John Mayer on the phone? that is crazy. He is a really funny dude, imo.

Lexii-

HSC
I know the Chaser guys, so obv I've met them.
I always go to awards ceremonies, tapings for tv shows and crap so I've met hundreds of celebrities that aren't famous anymore haha. The bigger ones I've met would have to be Kevin Rudd, Delta Goodrem, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Michelle Leslie ahaha the drug smuggler, Carl Barron.. numerous others that I can't think of right now.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
MTP said:
how did you manage to talk to John Mayer on the phone? that is crazy. He is a really funny dude, imo.
i know i fucking love him. i won't even begin to tell you how much i do. put it this way, i've spent $3000ish on following him touring alone. not scary shit though, like roadtrip/planetrips with friends.

here's the post i wrote on BoS that day I spoke to john mayer

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showpost.php?p=2614982&postcount=6

ur_inner_child said:
FUCK!!!!

okay my friend travis works at the arias and he passed him and was in teh same room so many fucking times he goes up to john and says "I've got a friend who's crazy about you etc" and got John to call me

after much coffumblement I finally said "OMG its IS YOU"

and he asked me twenty questions like "are you coming to my show?" and I said yes. "which one, enmore or?" and I said yes/ and "there for soundcheck?" and I said "yes"

And I said to myself FUCK i need to say something. And I did what every other stupidly brain exploding fan did when their dream lover calls them and went "I'm speechless, I'm so sorry. I've got so many good things to say to you but I can't. You're amazing."

and he said "awww thank you. Why don't you stay on the line, I have to go and do a rehearsal, you can hear me play"

So I did and Pete Murray was singing some crappy song while John soloed in it and sung backup. I swooned. I felt serenaded. I am still blushing./.

When I got off the phone, I thanked Travis incredibly. I owe him so much, I got off the phone and I ran around the house screaming. The household had a heartattack. Chris my boyfriend was shaking his head throughout the phone call.

John.... he's just so real, I can't emphasise this. I mean, you see him on the tv and he's talking to everyone but then he was just talking to me and only me and no one else and its totally surreal. Its like it never happened. His voice OH HIS VOICE so sexy. I feel so saddened at the same time, cuz he doesnt feel like it happened.

I had a dream of John a while back, I was backstage and I kept asking him for hugs. The worst thing is that dream felt more real than what just happened and it uber sucks.

But I'm going insane

I cant concentrate

I cant believe i said what every other fan said.

Im part of the blur that is his fans

I cant do my assignments anymore

FUCK, I'm too insane with glee and happiness and I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
it's a bit sad but i don't fucking care. i spoke to my hero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)