Which gym are you at and how much do you pay? (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Fitness First, $23 a week. But I love it. I love that the cardio rooms are dim, so you don't feel like you're in a spotlight. People just seem to go about their own business, but are friendly enough if you need something. And there are about a million hot PT's, lol.

Pretty much the best money I've spent, thus far =)
Well I pay about $14 a fortnight. Compared to most of the responses in this thread i think i have it pretty good'. I was complaining about how much i had to pay the first times i went but now i realise it's actually very very cheap.

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, on Monday, Wednesday (morning and afternoon), and Fridays.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Also, the facilities are kind of amazing. Mmmm.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Also, the facilities are kind of amazing. Mmmm.
I'm considering trying out fitness first in the holidays :)

Last week for the first time i actually told my friend i was 'bored'. Using the same machines over and over again.

Looking forward to trying out Fitness First.

TBK11

HSC
Fitness First, Free Membership in the Holidays LOL FITT Program its the best

quik.

HSC
Fitness First, $23 a week. But I love it. I love that the cardio rooms are dim, so you don't feel like you're in a spotlight. People just seem to go about their own business, but are friendly enough if you need something. And there are about a million hot PT's, lol.

Pretty much the best money I've spent, thus far =)
You're paying roughly $100 a month to run/bike/whatever

Go outside? It's free?

Use the fact that people can see you as motivation, chubster

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Active8 (or something idk it's part of the rsl I think)

about $400 for 6 months, I think it works out to $16/week roughly.

I pretty much just do classes (pump, step, combat, rpm etc etc). I find most forms of exercise when done by myself to be mind numbingly boring especially running/jogging (outside or on a treadmill doesn't matter). Plus I'm not a huge nature person at the best of times and that coupled with boredom would lead to me running half a km and buggering off home. In classes you have other people, music and someone to yell at you to make sure you put in your full effort for the whole hour.

I've never ventured to just use the equipment or whatever. It looks boring in a way not even ipods and friends combined could help with. Instead I take my best friend to body combat and we giggle at our attempts to be hardcore ninjas.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)