Which is Sydney's most bogan suburb? (1 Viewer)

speter

HSC
Hear about the brawl at St clair??? does that say anything? BOGAN TOWN :), near st marys and Mt druiitt

m4tt3h

HSC
Bargo, Picton, Apin, richmond. probably the only actually bogan. Not just dero.

gunnerboy

HSC
i bet no one here has been to Blacktown westpoint.

that place is the filth of the universe.

high crime rate, high unemployment rate etc. everyone of those teenage kids are racist, sexist and dangerous.

quote from urban dictionary:

A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.
Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.
Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.
I bet i have lol hard to miss it when you live there.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
mt druitt

has been for atleast 30yrs

nothing has changed

Reckoner

HSC
Fcuk sydney ... go to perth ... that's where all the bogans hangout ... especially near the ferris wheel.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
the windsor area

today at work, as i was walking to the bank to do work's banking, i almost got rolled by some dirty old stoner who was smoking a joint and stumbling all over the place and wouldnt stop staring at me... and was about to approach me before i picked up my pace and walked faster.

oh and some bogan chick came into work and was telling me all about how she was gonna "bash the fuck out of some hard cunts"

south windsors the worst but. i wouldnt walk through south windsor by myself, not even in broad daylight.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm so happy this thread hasn't become like so many others a westie punch up. parra, livo and penrith are getting better as the state government are investing more money into turning thos eplaces into major CBDs which will increase property prices and eventually flush out all the bogans. Livo almost got it done with OAsis, i heard they were even going to move the doggies base down there. bogans are equally dispersed everywhere in sydney, wherever housing commissions are nearby with the exception of the eastern suburbs, but then again pott's point and darlinghurst have there fair share. i'm not too sure about my western suburbs info because not from there so tell me if i'm wrong. Hornsby/Normanhurst has a small population but they're like retired bogans.

working class men i can stand, i'm quite comfortable with them, but working class girls in general as i understand are complete fucking airheads which make me want to cut off my penis.

oh and country bogans are different fro suburban bogans. and bogans are nothign like homeless people, homeless people have manners.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Fcuk sydney ... go to perth ... that's where all the bogans hangout ... especially near the ferris wheel.
Or if you're in Melbourne then it's Ringwood, Narre Warren, Werribee, Pakenham, Cranbourne.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
btw answer to this thread= mt druitt, riverstone, schofields, windsor, blacktown

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
all you guys are idiots...i live in the west and the only bogan places are mt druitt and macquarie fields...

next question...whats the most foreign suburb? id rather be in a bogan suburb than a foreign one

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I am prouded! For i was under the impression all windsoreanans were bogan. I take my hat off to you.

Yeah ICE LOL manager hahahahahha. Shes black.

why thankyou :shy:

and crestwood Gs... i live in the west too ok, even more west than you. and hell yeah mt druitt is bogan but so is windsor, blacktown, riverstone and schofields

as for your next question, whats the most foreign suburb of SYDNEY... do you mean as in furthest from the CBD? if so itd be richmond/windsor. if you mean foreign as in full of fobs, probably auburn/granville

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
why thankyou :shy:

and crestwood Gs... i live in the west too ok, even more west than you. and hell yeah mt druitt is bogan but so is windsor, blacktown, riverstone and schofields

as for your next question, whats the most foreign suburb of SYDNEY... do you mean as in furthest from the CBD? if so itd be richmond/windsor. if you mean foreign as in full of fobs, probably auburn/granville
i meant fobs...cuz i dunno...when people say bogan it sorta pisses me off...cuz i consider it racist...cuz its aimed at whites only pretty much...im not poor tho...but its like everytime someone waves an australian flag someone calls them a bogan...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
the shire can get pretty bogan.

dude across the road from my house is the most bogan person i have seen irl.

another house across the road fly an australian flag from a flagpole at the front of their house.
Yeah we get it, u live in australia, but.. bogan.
(but sometimes they fly a pirate flag..)
Ya I reckon there are different kinds of bogans, there are the white-trash housos and shit from Macquarie Fields and Mt Druitt etc., and then there are the wealthier/upwardly mobile ones in the Shire and Hills districts that prove that money doesn't buy you class. Its weird how they all seem to congregate together in their McMansions.

showy

HSC
Any train station. Any train station near housing commissions.
There is good and bad in each suburb, but Mt Druitt probably takes the cake for the most bogan and the most terrifying place in Aus.

showy

HSC
Ya I reckon there are different kinds of bogans, there are the white-trash housos and shit from Macquarie Fields and Mt Druitt etc., and then there are the wealthier/upwardly mobile ones in the Shire and Hills districts that prove that money doesn't buy you class. Its weird how they all seem to congregate together in their McMansions.
Too true, there's a distinction between housos and the working-class bogan. There's also the occassional rich bogan like Shane Warne & Bec Hewitt.

boganxcore

HSC
macquarie fields definitely
minto is pretty close too

eshays ladddDDddd ~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)