• Help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and exam papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • We are looking for new moderators to join the Bored of Studies team!
    Click here for details

Which is Sydney's most bogan suburb? (1 Viewer)

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
ur a fucking idiot, picton, bargo and appin are sought after semi rural towns. the value of land over there is incredible.
I wouldn't really say it's incredible but certain new developments are showing promise. I live in the area and while there are bogans around in Picton etc. I wouldn't say it was at all comparable to a lot of Western Sydney suburbs.

But yeah it's semi-rural, not urban. It's a completely different demographic so it seems odd to throw these towns in the same category as bogan suburbs in western Sydney etc.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Penrith is starting to get bad, but the more rural go, the worse it gets.
i.e, Richmond/Windsor.

Oh, and Villawood.
Parked outside the TAB once. Will never again.

You gotta show them your not a pushover, its only "bad" because most people who visit those areas get pushed around because of the lack of balls to say anything.. Im from Lithgow and believe me you haven't seen bad till you have been to Lithgow.

kidokkyo

HSC
Uni Grad
richmond / windsor

I would say 80% bogans

50% at the most

those suburbs consist mainly of the elderly

northo is where its at
rofl. being old precludes one of being bogan. i love that. they "grow out of it" at some stage?
dude, old people are some of the most bogan people i know. i'm thinkin' attitudinally.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
There are bogans scattered throughout sydney, but i think the worst/most are in mt druitt, schofields, riverstone, doonside, blacktown. Mt Druitt is hell on earth.

Bendent

HSC
rofl. being old precludes one of being bogan. i love that. they "grow out of it" at some stage?
dude, old people are some of the most bogan people i know. i'm thinkin' attitudinally.
shit so not just i think this

kidokkyo

HSC
Uni Grad
shit so not just i think this
the worst thing is, a lot of the old bogans themselves think being bogan is something you grow out of.

and so you end up with this awful situation where the bogans don't even realise they're bogans, and they end up in horribly anti-bogan places like the abc's qanda and then they end up making fools of themselves on national television and then we end up having to watch it.

Bendent

HSC
omg the making fool out of themselves thing is soooo true.

young ones have bogans as well but a lot is more seen on the internet not really irl (behaviour etc) maybe it's just the way some type

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)