Which is Sydney's most bogan suburb? (1 Viewer)

kidokkyo

HSC
Uni Grad
richmond / windsor

I would say 80% bogans

50% at the most

those suburbs consist mainly of the elderly

northo is where its at
rofl. being old precludes one of being bogan. i love that. they "grow out of it" at some stage?
dude, old people are some of the most bogan people i know. i'm thinkin' attitudinally.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
There are bogans scattered throughout sydney, but i think the worst/most are in mt druitt, schofields, riverstone, doonside, blacktown. Mt Druitt is hell on earth.

Bendent

HSC
rofl. being old precludes one of being bogan. i love that. they "grow out of it" at some stage?
dude, old people are some of the most bogan people i know. i'm thinkin' attitudinally.
shit so not just i think this

kidokkyo

HSC
Uni Grad
shit so not just i think this
the worst thing is, a lot of the old bogans themselves think being bogan is something you grow out of.

and so you end up with this awful situation where the bogans don't even realise they're bogans, and they end up in horribly anti-bogan places like the abc's qanda and then they end up making fools of themselves on national television and then we end up having to watch it.

Bendent

HSC
omg the making fool out of themselves thing is soooo true.

young ones have bogans as well but a lot is more seen on the internet not really irl (behaviour etc) maybe it's just the way some type

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)