Which library to study at? (1 Viewer)

heyhsc

HSC
Lol 32views and no replies, someone just answer lol

Personally I used to like mqu library, until it got extremely crowded and noisy and u feel like hitting anyone who's talking.
State library is pretty good except its farish for me and not sure how empty it is right now.
Eastwood library is so small it shouldn't even be considered.
Epping library is pretty small and noisy so meh.
chatswood library is pretty big but I haven't been during this period so again the unknown aviliability of seats.
Kogarah library is relatively small, will probs be packed during this period.
Hurst library is pretty big and the quiet study area is great, just too far for me

sinawi

HSC
State library - although it does get quite packed considering what's going on in the last few weeks. But during the earlier terms it's alright.
Motivates me to study because it's a fair way from home, plus I get to see the competition working hard (or hardly working) which actually makes me do work. :p

gorab

HSC
Who gives a fuck?
Go to a library and do work, it's all the same.

Rawf

HSC
I study in my home library
Lol jk, yeah I don't really go to libraries to study, but if I do its usually castle hill library (near towers).

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW library is the best library to study at imo. There's always going to be spots, especially at this period of time (everyone's at home studying, and towards later, there will be less and less due to ppl finishing their exams early). There's also other places at UNSW to study at, e.g. Australian School of Business. (Y)

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
So true, UNSW has the best seats and availabilty, plus its so quiet compared to other libraries.

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
UTS library is pretty good. I go there if I need academic books + articles. Otherwise I stick to the Tafe library closest to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)