Which movie has made you cry?? (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
Big Fish, LOTR: Return of the king *possible spoiler*
(right at the end when Frodo is leaving on the boat and saying goodbye to Sam),
Possible spoiler?! POSSIBLE?!?!?!

WHAT do you mean POSSIBLE, that is the most bloody obvious spoiler there is!!!!!! AND POSSIBLE?!?! You need to be shot. Thanks for spoiling the ending for me..

:cool:

agent_angel

HSC
ahhh looking for alibrandi man i love that flick. whenever i hear 'with or without u' now i get teary. i cry in a lot of things so i wont list... but my mum has only cried in one movie and that was stepmum coz she reckons not seeing ur kids grow up is the saddest thing that could happen.

tennille

HSC
The Green Mile- that was the most upsetting movie I've ever watched. But it's an engaging movie.

I've also cried in Titanic, Harry Potter, A Walk to Remember, Ghost, Brother Bear...I can't think of anyhting else.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Yeah I saw that one, that guy is the biggest idiot. As if you would exchange eyeballs for someone you don't even know and get nothing in return. Biggest pile of shit ever. NO ONE is EVER that nice...not in our lifetime at least.
he did know her !! i don't think they were actually dating, but they were friends [and obviously they liked each other too, even if they didn't date] there was the montage with them hanging out at that motorbike racing track, having a lot of fun.... it was so sweet though ! he gave her his eyeballs so she would be able to see again. such a sweet sacrifice. sigh.. but yeah, i guess i wouldn't expect anyone to actually do that in real life, but you never know. love is complicated. and it's just really sweet, ok !?!?!

Last edited:

wanton-wonton

HSC
table for 1 said:
he did know her !! i don't think they were actually dating, but they were friends [and obviously they liked each other too, even if they didn't date] there was the montage with them hanging out at that motorbike racing track, having a lot of fun.... it was so sweet though ! he gave her his eyeballs so she would be able to see again. such a sweet sacrifice. sigh.. but yeah, i guess i wouldn't expect anyone to actually do that in real life, but you never know. love is complicated. and it's just really sweet, ok !?!?!
He didn't know her, he was just 'stalking' her, taking random shots of her.....maybe I'm wrong....possibly.....most likely.....yeah. :vcross:

It's not sweet! The REAL Kiss band should kick their ass!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
He didn't know her, he was just 'stalking' her, taking random shots of her.....maybe I'm wrong....possibly.....most likely.....yeah. :vcross:

It's not sweet! The REAL Kiss band should kick their ass!
he was so not stalking her. *rolls eyes* you are totally wrong. like i said, she accompanied him when they were racing the guy's assistant photographer dude on the motorbike, at the tracks, when it was just them and maybe a 4th person [can't remember]. they even sprayed champagne on each other....remember? and he took a lot of shots of her in his photo studio, when she went there to return his hankerchief [which she had because she's a hairdresser and she was washing his hair, but she got shampoo in his eyes, so he used his hakerchief to wipe them. anyways, she washed them, and returned them to him]. then i suppose they got to know each other better, and she went there often so he could photograph her more. then i think the motorbike thing happened. and then she went over to the photo studio again, and the guy ran out of battery, so she was getting it, but tipped over an open container of some liquid that got into her eyes. etc etc. the only random shot he took of her was when they first met. he was shooting some model in the park, and she didn't see, so she walked into his line of shot, and so he took a photo of her just as she realised and turned around.

anyways, i still think it's really sweet and sad so =P. and other people who have seen it also think it's sweet, and they also cried.

anyways, not going to go into the kicking ass thing, but, the KISS group are also real, and
Kiss does not equal K.I.S.S [or KISS cos i cbb typing in the fullstops]
so, K.I.S.S did not steal the name from Kiss

wanton-wonton

HSC
table for 1 said:
he was so not stalking her. *rolls eyes* you are totally wrong. like i said, she accompanied him when they were racing the guy's assistant photographer dude on the motorbike, at the tracks, when it was just them and maybe a 4th person [can't remember]. they even sprayed champagne on each other....remember? and he took a lot of shots of her in his photo studio, when she went there to return his hankerchief [which she had because she's a hairdresser and she was washing his hair, but she got shampoo in his eyes, so he used his hakerchief to wipe them. anyways, she washed them, and returned them to him]. then i suppose they got to know each other better, and she went there often so he could photograph her more. then i think the motorbike thing happened. and then she went over to the photo studio again, and the guy ran out of battery, so she was getting it, but tipped over an open container of some liquid that got into her eyes. etc etc. the only random shot he took of her was when they first met. he was shooting some model in the park, and she didn't see, so she walked into his line of shot, and so he took a photo of her just as she realised and turned around.
:| I can't remember that clearly, quite some time ago.

table for 1 said:
anyways, i still think it's really sweet and sad so =P. and other people who have seen it also think it's sweet, and they also cried.
Who'd cry over a ... few minute video clip..

table for 1 said:
anyways, not going to go into the kicking ass thing, but, the KISS group are also real, and
Kiss does not equal K.I.S.S [or KISS cos i cbb typing in the fullstops]
so, K.I.S.S did not steal the name from Kiss
Yeah well if K.I.S.S. is not KISS, then............what the fuck? :rolleyes:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
:| I can't remember that clearly, quite some time ago.
just admit that you're wrong, and then we can shut up about it

wanton-wonton said:
Who'd cry over a ... few minute video clip..
well, maybe a "heartless fucker" wouldn't... but the rest of us...

wanton-wonton said:
Yeah well if K.I.S.S. is not KISS, then............what the fuck? :rolleyes:
er....umm... basically, their names are a bit different. they capitalise different letters, so one did not quite steal the other's name. so yeah...

artfag

Banned
HSC
Grave Of The Fireflies

oh fuck i cried like a baby for hours

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
The Green Mile
Forest Gump
City of Angels
The Jetsons Movie
Thelma and Louise
Cruel Intentions

and thats all i can think of for now.

bex

HSC
ladder 49!! i cried with happiness and sadness the whole way through!!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
joujou_84 said:
cruel intentions???? wats so sad.....
at the end, when the black dude and sebastion are fighting and the chick runs over and gets knocked onto the road and sebastion saves her and he dies and she says she loves him and he says he loves her and he dies and i cry. and then at the funeral everyone walks out when katherine is saying her eulogy and her parents find out she is hiding her blow in her cross and she cries.
id cry if my mum found that out aswell.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Willllllllllllllsssoonn! noooooo

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Forest Gump
Remeber the Titans
The Green Mile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)