Which movie has made you cry?? (2 Viewers)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Love Actually
Spiderman
Pay it Forward
Beaches

i'm sure there r others, but i cant remember

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
jam3s said:
"a walk to remember " with mandy moore in it can make lots of people cry, its a story of a girl with cancer.
am i the only one who didnt cry in this movie?
in my opinion, i found a walk to rememebr to be the most shittest movie i have ever seen. it was bullshit, it was lame, it was gay, it should be burnt in the hot fires of hell. I HATED IT. my friend craps on aobut it like its the best thing ever. so i took her word for it (now wish i didnt) and watched it. it was so shit.
as i said, i hated it. i did not cry in it. i probly cried afterwards coz of the lameness factor, but i did not find it sad, romantic. i found it to be lame. incredibly lame.
the end.

Fry

mmm_sofay said:
am i the only one who didnt cry in this movie?
in my opinion, i found a walk to rememebr to be the most shittest movie i have ever seen. it was bullshit, it was lame, it was gay, it should be burnt in the hot fires of hell. I HATED IT. my friend craps on aobut it like its the best thing ever. so i took her word for it (now wish i didnt) and watched it. it was so shit.
as i said, i hated it. i did not cry in it. i probly cried afterwards coz of the lameness factor, but i did not find it sad, romantic. i found it to be lame. incredibly lame.
the end.

i didn't cry in the movie. i wasn't even remotely sad. i saw the ending coming a mile away. it was predictable and there was zero chemistry between Moore and West.

Fry

mmm_sofay said:
at the end, when the black dude and sebastion are fighting and the chick runs over and gets knocked onto the road and sebastion saves her and he dies and she says she loves him and he says he loves her and he dies and i cry. and then at the funeral everyone walks out when katherine is saying her eulogy and her parents find out she is hiding her blow in her cross and she cries.
id cry if my mum found that out aswell.

i got a bit teary at that part too. so sad yet so romantic...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Fry said:
i didn't cry in the movie. i wasn't even remotely sad. i saw the ending coming a mile away. it was predictable and there was zero chemistry between Moore and West.
wow! someone else hates a walk to remember.
yes, it was a very predictable movie.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
The Iron Giant made me cry back in the day.. and i got teary in the Butterfly Effect @ the end when he killed himself.. dont know why.. but it was sad

Bobcat

HSC
Ladder 49
Godzilla
Armegedon
Stepmom - this first time i saw it, they were welling up
and My Girl.

thats all i can think of.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Jesus! said:
Oh gawd. How old are you?
i cried in the animated ones years ago!!!!!!!!! i was just tryin to think of what ones!!!!!!!!

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
"The Pianist"--there is this scene where the Nazis push a Jewish man in a wheelchair over the edge of a balcony...i cried and my sister was sobbing.
That is the most emotiionally draining film i have ever seen.
Brilliant, but!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
FINDING NEVERLAND!!!!!!! omg i felt like such an idiot.. but i couldnt help it... it was so sad :(

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The passion...just becasue I thought it was very powerful age old story which enticed great sympathy towards Jesus' suffering. Although in hindsight I thought it was contradictory and that Gibson is an insane radical.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
this is gonna be a classic, but titanic still gets me every time its so emotional! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)