Which notes do I use? BoS resources or teacher's notes? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
For example Biology, I'm currently writing my teacher's notes in class, but I was wondering whether I should use notes like Ahmed Shah's instead of my teacher's for half-yearly, yearly, HSC.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
you use multiple resources (notes) and come up with a beast version of yours.
yeah I used lyk 6 resources for chem and made my own notes with it/ For science you need to

but for eco I only used 2

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
yeah I used lyk 6 resources for chem and made my own notes with it/ For science you need to

but for eco I only used 2
you use multiple resources (notes) and come up with a beast version of yours.
What do you mean? Like I gather a few resources and basically combine them to create my own or something else you meant?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
What do you mean? Like I gather a few resources and basically combine them to create my own or something else you meant?
You read and make notes from one resouce as your main one (jacaranda chem) You also refer to another resource which has other important stuff (tutor notes and conq chem). For parts you need help with or dont understand (easy chem/khan academy/internet random websites/ahmad shah's notes).

HSC
Yes! Because you need to ensure you covered everything in that dot point.
Some people like to skip corners

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yes! Because you need to ensure you covered everything in that dot point.
Some people like to skip corners
But I've been told that Ahmed Shah's notes for Biology are so accurate that his notes are used by the teachers in the school he graduated from. So is there any need to combine his resources to another?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Teachers/BOS notes/ textbook ect

Combine the notes!

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
For example Biology, I'm currently writing my teacher's notes in class, but I was wondering whether I should use notes like Ahmed Shah's instead of my teacher's for half-yearly, yearly, HSC.
Ahmad Shah notes are very well written. But also for you to understand the stuff is important.

So basically all you have to do is understand what you will learn from your teacher and from your textbook and re-write on a notebook which you will be using throughout the whole year. Then compare it to Ahmad Shah's notes and see if you are missing any thing.

That's what I did.

Good Luck, on your Year.12

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
But I've been told that Ahmed Shah's notes for Biology are so accurate that his notes are used by the teachers in the school he graduated from. So is there any need to combine his resources to another?
he state ranked bio

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Ahmad Shah is amazing , I wish I could say thanks to him face to face for his short but DETAILED notes.

I heard some rumors he is engo in UNSW and working with a company who is creating a bionic eye

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Ahmad Shah is amazing , I wish I could say thanks to him face to face for his short but DETAILED notes.

I heard some rumors he is engo in UNSW and working with a company who is creating a bionic eye
yes he does do engo at unsw and is on the Deans Honours list and is an intern at Bionic Vision Australia

he is an amazing person irl as well

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
mechanical aad got into the medical field

thts whack, but also shows dosent matter what major you do.
yes that is true

they need engineers everywhere. I know someone who did electrical and now works for a bank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)