• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which of my 6 subjects should i drop? (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Apart from ranks, it can come down to interest. WHat interests you more - physics, engineering or IPT? (you lvoe chemistry so I won't mention it :) ).

I'd like to see the expressions of the guys in your Engineering class when you kick their arses in it :rofl:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Kujah said:
Apart from ranks, it can come down to interest. WHat interests you more - physics, engineering or IPT? (you lvoe chemistry so I won't mention it :) ).

I'd like to see the expressions of the guys in your Engineering class when you kick their arses in it :rofl:
ahaha xDDD ! well I'm a total computer geek ! but like .. the content in IPT is insanely boring ! physics is okay. I so can't want till we learn about astrophysics ! but ive heard the subject's really hardd .. engineering is okay. Some of the content is sooo guyish I totally understand why there are so little girls. =/ ahah i'm just not sure .. if i do good in it, i usually love it ! xD

ahahah is my love for chem that noticable ? x)

ahhh ! engineering ! i was so disappointed this term when i got my report ! "Class Rank 2/19" I WAS LIKE O_O" !!! ahahah .. it's good .. but i mean I really wanted that first rank. But yeah .. he really deserved it. Him and another guy are my only rivals. xD Ah .. disappointing !

ellie-maye

HSC
hEY..what should i drop?

English Extension 1/9
English Advanced 2/60
General Maths 11/30
Business Studies 1/15
Japanese 2/4
Geography 2/15
CAFS 1/28

any advice is much appreciated

HSC
you've got good ranks in everything, so it doesn't seem like you're struggling in anything a whole lot? i would advise you drop the subject you are least interested in or if you start to struggle at something then drop that. if you are handling everything well enough, keep them all.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ellie-maye said:
hEY..what should i drop?

English Extension 1/9
English Advanced 2/60
General Maths 11/30
Business Studies 1/15
Japanese 2/4
Geography 2/15
CAFS 1/28

woah those ranks are great !! but the general maths really brings it down alot .. =/ if you need it, well then keep it .. but if not, i think dropping maths would be the best subject to drop - but only because of the comparisons of the ranks.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
ellie-maye said:
hEY..what should i drop?

English Extension 1/9
English Advanced 2/60
General Maths 11/30
Business Studies 1/15
Japanese 2/4
Geography 2/15
CAFS 1/28

um, maths? :santa:

ellie-maye

HSC
I dont think they're that great..i just think that not many ppl are trying i guess in my year. I dunno..
I'm thinking Japanese - way too difficult but has good scaling??
and English extension so i can focus on English advanced??
What are your thoughts?

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
maybe maths seeing as how it seems to be your worst?
extension should help a lot for english, so probably hang on to it unless you dont think you can manage the workload.

GypoAzn

HSC
id say either history or math. u can always keep them till yr 12, see how u cope and drop whatever ur struggling in, maybe if u got a private tutor it would help. i recommend u practice ur english writing skills and all. =]
Donia!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)