Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
selablad said:
I think I'm really cool because I can "speak German". :uhhuh:
Sometimes, I think I am super-cool because I can speak 3 languages: Korean, Mandarin and English (2 of them really fluently with mandarin being ok).

selablad

HSC
lyounamu said:
Sometimes, I think I am super-cool because I can speak 3 languages: Korean, Mandarin and English (2 of them really fluently with mandarin being ok).
Oh, that is cool :D I can only speak English fluently...although I can roughly communicate in German, I'm nowhere near fluent :(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
selablad said:
Oh, that is cool :D I can only speak English fluently...although I can roughly communicate in German, I'm nowhere near fluent :(
Yeah, if I learn Japanese, I will be able to speak 4 languages! (I need to perfect my mandarin first, by the way).

It will be so cool if I can communicate with 4 people simultaneously (changing my language as I talk).

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
Mine is Chemistry all the way. There is no need to highlight it over and over again but I would like to openly express my aversion towards it.

Through this open notification, I hope that no one continues with this pathetic subject where all the contents are totally bizarre and absurd.
I'm going to continue, because Chemistry is fun :). I don't know why you think it's pathetic, bizarre and absurd Namu :(.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
I'm going to continue, because Chemistry is fun :). I don't know why you think it's pathetic, bizarre and absurd Namu :(.
I was just joking. But I DO HATE chemistry. I had no intention to influence anyone as it's entirely up to you.

I don't personally hate Chemistry as much as I say I do. It's just that the regret is overwhelming that I am angry that I chose Chemistry.

Whenever I look at Chemistry textbook/stuff, it reminds me of a subject that I really want to do and it seems like a waste of 2 units for me.

Good luck in Chemistry by the way.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
I was just joking. But I DO HATE chemistry. I had no intention to influence anyone as it's entirely up to you.

I don't personally hate Chemistry as much as I say I do. It's just that the regret is overwhelming that I am angry that I chose Chemistry.

Whenever I look at Chemistry textbook/stuff, it reminds me of a subject that I really want to do and it seems like a waste of 2 units for me.

Good luck in Chemistry by the way.
Ah I see. I'm assuming the subject is 'Engineering Studies?' :).

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
Ah I see. I'm assuming the subject is 'Engineering Studies?' :).
Yeah, but I wouldn't mind subjects like Modern History or Ancient History as long as it is not Chemistry.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
mle43 said:
i think english is possibly the most boring subject, im not entirely sure, i spend most of thoses lessons teaching myself japanese :shy:
babe, do you get any cuter??

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Mine is English all the way. There is no need to highlight it over and over again but I would like to openly express my aversion towards it.

Through this open notification, I hope that no one continues with this pathetic subject where all the contents are totally bizarre and absurd.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
Mine is English all the way. There is no need to highlight it over and over again but I would like to openly express my aversion towards it.

Wow, that looks similar! :) :) :) :) :)

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i can see myself falling asleep next term in english listening to famous speeches :sleep:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gloworm14 said:
i can see myself falling asleep next term in english listening to famous speeches :sleep:
I can see myself cutting myself like emo in my Chemistry class. :mad:

EDIT: I wish all my Chemistry tasks were asexual so it would do it self.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
I can see myself cutting myself like emo in my Chemistry class. :mad:

EDIT: I wish all my Chemistry tasks were asexual so it would do it self.
damn...
dw, im sure you will do fine anyway
you seem smart:)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu, you'll do fine in chemistry. You're motivated, you're smart, you work hard, and chem isn't very hard anyway. :D I'm sure you'll do well in any subject as long as you stay motivated! :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I already do really well in Chemistry. It is just that I hold no love for it.

From this point, I shall stop whinging about Chemistry.

Thanks guys!

ttong

HSC
lyounamu said:
I already do really well in Chemistry. It is just that I hold no love for it.

From this point, I shall stop whinging about Chemistry.

Thanks guys!
I would be more than glad to whinge about chemistry in your place.:D

By the way does anyone else find Bussiness Studies boring because of Economics?

cleoboulevard

HSC
ohhh, prelim physics definitely!!!
my goodness that was a snore. the only thing that didn't make me die was that my teacher was incredibly sarcastic and 2 of my friends and myself (who had planned to drop it by hsc year) started an under the table club and engraved our names underneath the table.
it was a class where i was able to catch up on sleep.
that, and 2u maths. even maths (i dropped to general maths after year 11) now is a snoozefest. its so boring and long and repetitive. 2u especially, having to take an entire page to work out the possibilities for x.
yesss.... so maths and physics = very painful subjects.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
cleoboulevard said:
even maths (i dropped to general maths after year 11) now is a snoozefest. its so boring and long and repetitive. 2u especially, having to take an entire page to work out the possibilities for x.
yesss.... so maths and physics = very painful subjects.
Actually, 2U math only has at most half a page of working out, and theres only a few of those in any test. Most of the questions take 1 or 2 lines to solve. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)