Which subject is a crime against nature subject in year 10 syllabus? (1 Viewer)

Which subject in year 10 is a crime against nature?

• English

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Math

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Science

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geography

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • History

• Health

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • PE

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Electives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

• Total voters

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
The whole school certificate is completely pointless!

...and then realize that any idiot can get at least a band 5 in SC if they read over a couple of notes before walking into the exam room!
Anyone can get a Band 5... (Smuggles notes into bag)

jonowang

HSC
HISTORY AND GEO. just hated them. and science is getting there as well

klaris

HSC
Science. And maths.

Science has the potenial to be good if you have that natural curiosity combined with an excellent teacher. I have no curiosity and one of the worst teacher I have ever had.
Maths is bad no matter if you're curious or not. Ditto with the teacher as well. I've had both good and bad teachers for maths and none of them has changed my mind about maths in the past four years. Naturally, as a result, I'm never doing a maths equation again in my entire life...if I can help it.

Offical: Your also right about geog. It's bearable but still an extremely dim-witted subject. Nearly up there with science, but its not quite that bad.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Mathematics and english are awesome. History over science and geography. Worse subject of all is, elective IST. Geography was a great topic in year 7 and 8 when it covered global issues, but when it digressed to Australian geography, it seemed to take the essence away. Geography isn't that bad, it has concepts relevant to history and vice versa.

Last edited:

FTW

HSC
I HATE HISTORY! It is so boriong and a waste of time. There is no point in studying what has happened previously, look to the future. I like geography though, I admmit Australian geography does get quite dull at times, but still geography is a good subject.

I also hate English. It is so pointless, I already know how to spell words (kind of) and use correct punctuation, so what is the point in doing endless analysis of texts such as books. Am I ever going to write an essay on a book outside of school? NO! so why do we have to do it in school.

***end of rant***

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Oh lordy, PE was HELL for me. I was pretty unfit back then, and pretty much all that happened was me humiliating myself, over and over again. Anyone remember the beep test? The horror!

Cee.

HSC
Definitely Geography and PE. Geography is dreadfully easy (ironically it's one of my best subjects) and PE is just torture because of our teacher.

HSC
Geography. I hate it with a passion.
Australian History I also hate: it's intensely boring and sends me to sleep, also due to my teacher who drones on like there's no tomorrow. Except the Migrants topic which I liked because we studied the Italians for our migrant group and that's a part of my heritage. Aside from that, both subjects are awful.

Forev3r

HSC
GEO & HISTORY- It was intresting in year 7&8 where we learn about romans, egyptians and the world, but when confined to AUSTRALIA these are the most ridiculous subjects, Do i really have to learn about the domino theory the Petrov affair and whatever else there is. It's not even history T___T!! Geography is ok as my teacher is intresting and goes of tracks all the time... hence our classes failing 54% average I don't want to learn about population and glossary terms arghhh arghhhhhhhh I can't express my distaste for this subject =.="

PDHPE- it is the most useless and pointless waste of my 50min periods!! You sit there learning abou CAR SAFETY!!! Its pointless and it is not even related to health education..... another thing the beep test and that stupid 1.6km run so what if i am majorly unfit XD I don't see my teacher running it she just complains about our lack in effort while standing there waddling her penguin fat and stealing my Food tech food!! ARGH I HATE IT

Yes thats all !!

Klutsov

HSC
Science was horrible

I hated my teacher, and it had two years worth of work in it, and i had to study to remember stuff

Also my class didnt do much of the physics or geology related stuff as they hated these topics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)