Which subject is best and why? Chem, physics, bio (1 Viewer)

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
bio tends to bore me. to the extreme
chem is ok. yr 11 course was better. most of the yr 12 course is quite boring. esp monitoring and management. and industrial chem
i prefer phys over the other two, even tho the course is pretty shit. esp ideas to implementation as it is mainly history
but whatever

henry08

HSC
N/A
I can't decide!!!!

Equal first: Physics and Chemistry.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
I'd say Chemistry - it actually makes me think about everything around us. Physics has abit too much... history...

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Bio, because you can see it.
Half of the stuff in physics is invisible.
Half of the stuff in chem is too small to see
And bio is the biggest science, apparently size do matter.

HSC
Pftttt....Biology is way better!

Biology is first because it's a natural science. No nothing is man made science involved in Biology. My fave bits were in evolution because it is interesting to know what is going on since the past. Other bit is health one which is very so interesting and important than chemistry and physics.

Chemistry and Physics are both comes second, they are both non natural sciences which i mean they are man made. You don't know one of those could be devasting our lives! Believe me.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

Biology is first because it's a natural science. No nothing is man made science involved in Biology. My fave bits were in evolution because it is interesting to know what is going on since the past. Other bit is health one which is very so interesting and important than chemistry and physics.

Chemistry and Physics are both comes second, they are both non natural sciences which i mean they are man made. You don't know one of those could be devasting our lives! Believe me.
You are a joke dude. How is Physics and Chemistry considered 'man made'? Isn't that saying 'oh, humans created the phenomena of motion' or some shit like that?

Biology, Chemistry and Physics just describe, whether quantitatively or qualitatively, everything in the natural world. Science doesn't create natural phenomena at all, it just explains it and predicts it.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
NorthRiversMatt said:

lol.

No science is man made. In your context the most 'man made' science would be Biology with all the cloning, testube babies etc.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Which subject is best and why? Chem, physics, bio

NorthRiversMatt said:

Hahahaha fucking moron.

HSC
You lost your mind? Biology is involved with genetic. Now thats natural! Imagine genetic wasn't here today, there would be no humans! Hence no one know whats chem and phys are...

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

Have to disagree. Just because we place conceptual parameters around things doesn't mean they're 'man made'. Newtons three laws existed before he 'made' them, for example.
I don't do sciences anymore, dropped prelim physics, so, I can't really elaborate on them, but I can tell you biology to me seems to be a love child of all the things chemistry and physics tells us about the world and how its created and composed.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Which subject is best and why? Chem, physics, bio

NorthRiversMatt said:
You lost your mind? Biology is involved with genetic. Now thats natural! Imagine genetic wasn't here today, there would be no humans! Hence no one know whats chem and phys are...
I hope your trolling, otherwise -

genetics is made up of atoms which is related to physics and chemistry.

k? if no-one knew what chem/phys are, it doesn't matter - because it will have existed even if we aren't there to interpret/comprehend it.

runnable

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

If there are no atoms, there will be no sugar phosphate and nitrogous bases. Without chemistry, there will be no proteins and immune response...

All sciences are valuable in their own way.

HSC
Biology is always comes first. Hence natural science into others smaller natural ones.

Barrister

HSC
Between Chemistry and Physics i would have to say that Chemistry is better. With the new HSC everything in science has to be taught in a context. The contexts that we use in chemistry are far more relevant thoughout 11 and 12. I have found that the context for year 11 physics is boring and just a repetition of junior science.
Go for chemistry, but be prepared to work

zeleboy

HSC
ForbiddenND said:
Out of chemistry, physics or biology, which subject is the best and why?
It's a personal preference, it depends on how you interpret and conceive information.

Chemistry is my pick.

cheney31

HSC
phy should definitely be the best.. but HSC physics is another story..
with HSC science.. i'd say chem is better than phy becoz phy is ruined by the BOS's new syllabus.. thats not phy anymore..its history..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)