Which subject is best and why? Chem, physics, bio (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Biology is always comes first. Hence natural science into others smaller natural ones.
What?

genetics is made up of atoms which is related to physics and chemistry.

k? if no-one knew what chem/phys are, it doesn't matter - because it will have existed even if we aren't there to interpret/comprehend it.
Read and weep.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
bio
have a crush on bio, absolutely love it

Sezza08

HSC
Okay, well I absolutely HATE my chemistry class. I don't do Physics, but I hear its a mind breaker. And, I have heaps of fun in Biology. However, in saying that, if you want a subject thats useful, and want to go into a science area, I'd suggest Chemistry. You pretty much need it for most science courses.

Sezza08

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Pftttt....Biology is way better!

Biology is first because it's a natural science. No nothing is man made science involved in Biology. My fave bits were in evolution because it is interesting to know what is going on since the past. Other bit is health one which is very so interesting and important than chemistry and physics.

Chemistry and Physics are both comes second, they are both non natural sciences which i mean they are man made. You don't know one of those could be devasting our lives! Believe me.
I want to say this in the nicest way possible - you are stupid.
Biology cannot exist without Chemistry. How does respiration occur? What does it need? WHAT ARE WE MADE OF?! Use that brain of yours.

runnable

HSC
Sezza08 said:
I want to say this in the nicest way possible - you are stupid.
Biology cannot exist without Chemistry. How does respiration occur? What does it need? WHAT ARE WE MADE OF?! Use that brain of yours.

We are made of... atoms.

This argument never ends with all sides happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)