Which subjects is your least favourite at the moment and why?VENTING allowed :) (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Mine would most definitely be Advanced English :vcross:

We have an assignment based on our AOS, which includes two analytical pieces of two tests in differing language modes (350 words MAX :0) and one creative piece (500 words). I hate my AOS and struggle with the tight word limits. The creative story was not so bad. But the analysis is so hard. I think it sounds really disjointed when you haven't had adequate time to introduce a person to what your text is about. Some devices used to show the AOS require much more explaining then can be allowed for. I'm not sure if it's better to focus on two text features that relate to AOS in depth, or briefly mention many.

I have the exact opposite in Ext. English, a large word allowance and trouble filling it. I've found some good points in the poem I've analyzed, but feel I haven't gotten enough content out of the poem to write for the specified length.

*le sigh*

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My least favourite subject at moment is probably Software, Engineering or IPT, I think. I have taken a liking to English now.
Surprisingly and unfortunately.

Last edited:

b33g_boss

HSC
ummm everything lol. >.> i have half yearlies in week3 , 10 days away !!!! and i haven't even started writing notess arggg..

reason finished bio assign in 2 days :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
My half yearlies were on the whole not so bad. (Only chem and english were bad) I'm just failing at writing these english tasks.

maths lover

HSC
i really dont know what to think, i got my english results today and i came first.

Gigacube

HSC
English is definitely my least favourite. Everything else is pretty good.

HSC
WOW alot of haters for english, mine is probably chem. I like the subject but the teacher kinda sucks...

HSC
Uni Grad
As of now, perhaps English - the literature and stuff is alright but the assessments and the HSC exam makes me go nuts T_T

jnney

lemon
HSC
i hate engrish. at to make it worse i do extension engrish. i HATE it. well not really. just .......yeah. one engrish is enough. i suck at it. except. i got full marks in our first grade test........................hehee

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Somehow I do much better in Ext English. I have another reason to hate Adv. Eng atm..I got my half yearly back and it was my worst.(Well I still haven't gotten them all back but I'm sure it is) 83% :chainsaw: Someone got a 100% so it wasn't like it was a hard test. (It was for me :frown2:, it's a nice stab to my rank)

Congrats to maths lover's English result!

Herbert Braun

Banned
HSC
I rememba dat tym wen i got caught tryin not get suspended for stealin dem white broad rubber outter things n i offered me skool prinicple (real tight bitch is all im sayin) sum of me wht cock n she calld da coppas. cnt get me ne soft rubbrs newhere else now fukin cunny

maths lover

HSC
I rememba dat tym wen i got caught tryin not get suspended for stealin dem white broad rubber outter things n i offered me skool prinicple (real tight bitch is all im sayin) sum of me wht cock n she calld da coppas. cnt get me ne soft rubbrs newhere else now fukin cunny
what the hell is wrong with your writing, i cannot even understand what u are saying.

Ponji-00

HSC
It would definitely be English...
I absolutely literally detest it..
Congratulations to maths lover and I hope everyone does their best in their exams!!~
;P

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
definitely English, but im starting to get used to it.
smashing the rest of the subjects =) so cant complain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)