Which uni is best for B Commerce Degree? (1 Viewer)

Langrepa

Patrick
HSC
I am a yr 12 student, and Im wondering which uni has the best, or is known to have the best commerce course? I also heard that UNSW is better because the building for the commerce faculty is like right in the middle of the uni, whereas USYD has there faculty on the outside on the other road. Which is the best one to go to??

sarevok

HSC
Langrepa said:
I also heard that UNSW is better because the building for the commerce faculty is like right in the middle of the uni, whereas USYD has there faculty on the outside on the other road.
yes unsw has by far the best commerce faculty because their faculty is in the middle of the uni. there is no comparison between the two because usyd's commerce faculty is not in the middle of the university

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sarevok said:
yes unsw has by far the best commerce faculty because their faculty is in the middle of the uni. there is no comparison between the two because usyd's commerce faculty is not in the middle of the university
Not only that, but USyd's comm building has inferior carpet.

HSC
Langrepa said:
I am a yr 12 student, and Im wondering which uni has the best, or is known to have the best commerce course? I also heard that UNSW is better because the building for the commerce faculty is like right in the middle of the uni, whereas USYD has there faculty on the outside on the other road. Which is the best one to go to??
honestly buddy......read posts before you submit them......because that is seriously one of the stupidest things i have seen posted on this forum, or for that matter any forum.

As for your question its 6 of one half a dozen of the other. Same shit different smell

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
AHAHAHAHA now thats funny. misplaced commerce faculty = shit faculty

in all seriousness though *straight face* its been said many time that it's pretty much the same. the rest depends on your personal preference of the campus (aesthetics rather than geographical positioning :rolleyes: ) and travel considerations etc

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
our commerce faculty is out in the sticks :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I heard once that like 90% of people were interviewed at KPMG one year or something from UNSW, from a friend's cousin. So like, I wouldnt trust sydney. Seriously man, its bad news!

Sarah168 said:
our commerce faculty is out in the sticks :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:
not directed towards you, but i never understand how 10m from the gate of the other side is far

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
come on be nice to the kid, I'm sure he/she didn't mean it like that.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
011 said:
not directed towards you, but i never understand how 10m from the gate of the other side is far
i was being sarcastic lol

but yes, i have whinged about walking to merewether before but that's only cos i was coming from freaking wallace theatre or Bosch!!! :p

santaslayer

HSC
go for the one that's closest in proximity. it shows that the uni takes the said faculty seriously if its the most accessible to everyone in the whole wide world.

radhika87

Pro
HSC
A degree's a degree.
doesn't really matter where u get it from, as long as its a reputable organisation.

04er

HSC
Langrepa said:
one real difference is that USyd doesn't offer a major in actuarial studies whereas UNSW does.

HSC
Sarah168 said:
but yes, i have whinged about walking to merewether before but that's only cos i was coming from freaking wallace theatre or Bosch!!! :p
wallace to aeronautical engineering building............I WIN

HSC
hmmmm.......i dont think that counts because ur going home.....its not a class to class walk

wallace to aero building to central (bus stop).........!!!! (thats if we are playing by your rules)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Argonaut said:
Er, wouldn't it be better to judge each university's faculty based on the course content and their reputation, rather than on the location of the building?

I suggest you go get a prescription for some common sense.
I suggest you read a thread before submitting your pearls of wisdom.

:cool:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Argonaut said:
I suggest you realise I'm taking the piss.

:cool:
No your not. You dipshit.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Argonaut said:
Is this a common occurance for you? As soon as you run out of argument you start on childish insults.
No, i just find arguing with retards to be counter-productive.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Langrepa said:

all unis teach the same content in commerce. so it doesnt really matter in regards to content that u learn.

the only dif is the name recognition. employers now a days dont really look at wat uni u went to, but ur marks and mainly on ur personality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)