which uni? (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
magpam said:
if youre suggesting im not going to make it ... ill tell you ive got my own way of getting there ;)
tafe?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Why is everyone banned?

I'm hoping for Melbourne Uni or UNSW, time shall tell.

xoxo

HSC
well, i applied for early entry to notre dame...and find out either tomorow or tuesday whether or not i get in.
It will still be my number one choice though....and next probably sydney.
i love the buildings of both universities ALOT....though of course not the main reasons of wanting to go there.....

goldenboot

HSC
I have a dilemma, I am moving to Canberra next year with my parents because I will only be 17 (damn being young and beautiful) and don't have enough money to move out in addition to paying for uni.

But I don't know what uni to go to, University of Canberra, which I don't think is the best uni, or ANU, arguably the best uni in Australia I just can't picture myself there and am unsure whether I could handle the pressure at such a uni.

Little help please

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
UNSW. I live practically next to it, so I can just walk there if I really felt like it one day. USyd is surprisingly difficult to reach for me, having to swap buses twice at the very least.

That and I saw a list of the world's top 30 or so uni's and UNSW was ranked in front of USyd, which came as a pleasant surprise.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
goldenboot said:
I have a dilemma, I am moving to Canberra next year with my parents because I will only be 17 (damn being young and beautiful) and don't have enough money to move out in addition to paying for uni.

But I don't know what uni to go to, University of Canberra, which I don't think is the best uni, or ANU, arguably the best uni in Australia I just can't picture myself there and am unsure whether I could handle the pressure at such a uni.

Little help please
Go ANU. It really wouldn't be that different. At least you're not going to Usyd or UNSW with all of the 100s. The pressure and workload would be the same as any other uni, and ANU has a much better reputation.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
UNSW. I live practically next to it, so I can just walk there if I really felt like it one day. USyd is surprisingly difficult to reach for me, having to swap buses twice at the very least.

That and I saw a list of the world's top 30 or so uni's and UNSW was ranked in front of USyd, which came as a pleasant surprise.
But ANU > UNSW, lol.

it all depends on the faculty.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Sad Statue said:
But ANU > UNSW, lol.

it all depends on the faculty.
lmao true.

dang it , i`d`ve been one happy man if ANU offered pharmacy

poppop

HSC
N/A
Grim.Reaper said:
Right now, I'm keen on doing BA (Communications) Social Inquiry/BA International Studies @ UTS...

But there are 694849804832 things I want to do
just a question.. what is Social Inquiry? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)