White students get better degrees? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lol, I don't think it's a race war, it's obvious, no surprise there.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
"The report found that 72% of white students who have grades BBB at A-level went on to gain a first or upper second-class degree, compared with only 56% of Asian students and 53% of black students."

yes but asians who get Bs instead of As aren't asians obviously

but in all seriousness, i do not see this as a surprise at all tbh considering that schoolwork can easily be rote-learned and spoonfed, which is what a lot of students of Asian backgrounds do (not everyone obviously, but I would say a greater proportion than caucasian background students with similar marks) and this type of learning isn't necessarily conducive to getting awesome marks in uni which is more geared to independent learning

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Lol, I don't think it's a race war, it's obvious, no surprise there.
True, Asian students are generally less independent in uni.

But I'm curious to see what is the uni performance of the entire Asian and white and other race compared together regardless of the entry score.

I would think local Asians would still probably beat white students in GPA, (must exclude international students from the stats, they would drag the mean score big time due to their bad English and the fact that they couldn't get into good uni in their own country).

PS, I think Chinese/Korean/Japanese should have it's own classification called East Asians, I don't think it's fair that East Asians results is mixed in with ethnicities like Indonesians etc who are technically Asians but obviously very different in terms of academic performance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment

Last edited:

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
thats england guys

none of those problems are in AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
PS, I think Chinese/Korean/Japanese should have it's own classification called East Asians, I don't think it's fair that East Asians results is mixed in with ethnicities like Indonesians etc who are technically Asians but obviously very different in terms of academic performance.
East Asian master race all other asians are dirty.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
what a racist remark!
the quote was even more racist though

I was trolling if you didn't pick that up, East Asians aren't definitely the master race. South Korea and Japan are america's bitches, North Korea is a shithole in every single regard possible and China is an oppressive police state in a massive economic bubble.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
lol, I didn't pick it up, I thought you meant master race in achieving high ATAR.

China in economic bubble is not a good news for Australia...

Last edited:

financialwar

HSC
N/A
~HK master asian race~
Get out here. You guys can't even speak Mandarin.

Shanghainese are clearly the master race, just look at the PISA results, complete domination of all subjects and we haven't even achieved our full GDP per capita yet lol.

Last edited:

PakiPrince

HSC
LOL. The term "Asian" in the UK, refers to Indian, Bengali, Afghan, Pakistani etc. It does not refer to Chinese, Vietnamese etc. In the UK the largest minority is by far these types of Asians. Pakistanis in UK - 2 million. Afghans in UK - 500 000. Indians in UK - 2 million. Bengalis in UK - 1 million. Arabs in UK - 500 000. In the UK you won't find many 'yellow' people, like you find in Australia and America where Asians are those 'yellow' people. LOL

Search up British Asians on wiki/google for proof. Lol Therefore the classification of 'Asians' in this article is not Chinese etc. Its Pakis, Afghans, Indians etc.

Afridi25

HSC
N/A
Hahahahahaha. These Asians (yellow ones). They don't even know that Asians in the UK is not the same classification as Asians in Australia. And plus look at them go at each other about 'master' races. Haha LOL. Such pussies. As soon as (yellow Asians) they get out of their laptop in their study room into the real world, they can't do SHIT! They cower to other races easily. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)