Who didn't receive their course scores in the mail from BOS today? (1 Viewer)

qaz0981

HSC
I didn't nor did any of my friends. We all got our UAC ones though.

I just emailed off my UAC one for college, but I was meant to send in my study score one too.

Just wondering if most people got theirs

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I got my UAC notice today, but not my BOS summary notice. Although it might have to do with living 2 days by post away from Sydney.

qaz0981

HSC
I live on the mid-north coast, so that might be why it didn't come. Glad this is common haha

ajdlinux

HSC
I suppose that since people got their ATAR notifications yesterday in Sydney, they must be mailed out Wednesday. If you had a job working at one of the mail centres and just so happened to handle your own ATAR notification...

M@ster P

HSC
i got the BOS summary or whatever yesterday shows hsc marks and subjects. Anyways i thought it would be a proper hsc certificated and look nice, instead i got a simple A4 paper folded into three and looks cheap.

ajdlinux

HSC
i got the BOS summary or whatever yesterday shows hsc marks and subjects. Anyways i thought it would be a proper hsc certificated and look nice, instead i got a simple A4 paper folded into three and looks cheap.
Well, they need to give you a piece of paper you can use all the time whenever you need to show your HSC results to anyone. The real results information will be on a very nice piece of paper that you get next month...

hp91

HSC
i still havent recieved hsc marks in the mail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)