Who else is pulling an all nighter for modern? (1 Viewer)

DemiClorissa

HSC
No, because sleep helps you, when your bright and alert that's when you do
Your best, not when your tired :) but good luck :)

rogerlam

HSC
who's memorising essays?..... :/ anyone have chem the day after???? i'm gonna be so dead for it.
why memorise? as D94 said, its not like english and markers for modern dont mark you on those big fancy words but rather your knowledge and a succinct argument

HSC
Uni Grad
why memorise? as D94 said, its not like english and markers for modern dont mark you on those big fancy words but rather your knowledge and a succinct argument
This. Analysis is more important. Facts are more important in this case, not the expression as much. As a result, they don't care if you repeat words a lot, unlike English. Also the question may be too specific so memorizing essays will not help.

Memi

HSC
N/A
Won't pull an allnighter, but might stay up until 2-3am cramming for Modern and Japanese >_>

Ryan Pillay

HSC
All Nighter :D
4 Pack Mother:

WW1 = Fine
Russia & Soviet Union = Huh ?
Trotsky = Super
Conflict in Europe = Hmm

So energy drinks are bad thus 4 pack mother diluted with 12L water ? :L

hscrabbit

HSC
does drinking energy drinks 1 hr before the exam help? i need something to keep me up during the test

CecilyMare

HSC
Ryan Pillay - share your Trotsky knowledge with us? :D

Also does anyone else do conflict in the pacific? I have a shitload of notes but I totally cbf memorising everything, especially because we get option-questions, it makes me feel allowed to slack off and not study for certain dotpoints.

RandoM_TerroR

あなたの背中に!
HSC
^ Just eat some sugar lollies or something [SUGAAAAR RUSH] I wish all of you guys the very best for tomorrows exam. I, myself have have successfully completed 2 all-nighters for ENG. It's exhausting but hey it pays off!
GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU! ^ ^ YOU'LL ALL BE FINE! ;)

hscrabbit

HSC
^ Just eat some sugar lollies or something [SUGAAAAR RUSH] I wish all of you guys the very best for tomorrows exam. I, myself have have successfully completed 2 all-nighters for ENG. It's exhausting but hey it pays off!
GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU! ^ ^ YOU'LL ALL BE FINE! ;)
Thank you for being so positive!!!! It really helps me pull through :)

HSC
The most stupid thing you could ever do. Good luck exhausting yourself tonight and writing 4 essays tomorrow.
I hate to break it to you man writing 4 essays isn't exactly physically draining, harden the fuck up!

SonOfAGun

Banned
HSC
I hate to break it to you man writing 4 essays isn't exactly physically draining, harden the fuck up!
actually it is lol. today my hand was completely fucked by the time i got to the cold war essay. i pretty much just gave up and only wrote like 1 booklet for cold war.

Exotic

HSC
Its not exactly physically exhausting, but its tiring for your hand. Plus not getting enough sleep can affect your memory and concentration. The reason why most people chuck all nighters is not so that they can memorise more and get a better mark but to come to school the day after, look high and the first thing they say is "fuaaaaaaarkkk im gonna fall asleep in the exam!". I dont know if that pays off in the end.

rogerlam

HSC
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINISHED MUDALICKERS!!
i reckon this years modern was relatively easy, hell all tests were relatively easier than past papers i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)