Who else is shitting bricks? (1 Viewer)

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
im shitting rainbows and sunshine

Danstar2

HSC
I have 7 creatives and they all suck, other than that, my essays appear to be up to scratch :)

Aliyas

HSC
Kill me now, my essays sound like they were written by a 5 year old. I also can't remember my quotes, no matter how hard I try. Do you think if I made up some quotes from my related text (a short animated film) the markers would know?

deswa1

HSC
English paper bonfire!!!!
Haha I'm coming/

Who knows what they will prescribe this year, I just hope they can give an extract like last year!
Yeah I wouldn't mind that though I'd personally prefer just a nice question that didn't specify specific scenes- even if its a pretty hard question. I'll survive if they specify something for belonging or Mod B, if they specify a case for Justice Game in Mod C = :(:(:(

mirinbrah1

HSC
lol, I don't know how you 90+ atar people are coping, I'm shitting bricks whilst only aiming for a atar of 60.

joseph1192

HSC
OMG what are the chances of them specifying cases for The justice game? I might die id they do. I'm literally going to fail all of my exams, crying.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha I'm coming/

Yeah I wouldn't mind that though I'd personally prefer just a nice question that didn't specify specific scenes- even if its a pretty hard question. I'll survive if they specify something for belonging or Mod B, if they specify a case for Justice Game in Mod C = :(:(:(
Omg how can they specify for belonging or module C? Howwww? My texts are both novels for those (well non fiction text and novel).

deswa1

HSC
Omg how can they specify for belonging or module C? Howwww? My texts are both novels for those (well non fiction text and novel).
Oh right- nah I'm doing Skrzynedgrbiugbriugriubtg for belonging so they could specify a poem but I really doubt it. And for Mod C I'm doing the Justice Game which has like 7 different chapters so they could specify one of those lol

Rawf

HSC
Erm idk but last year they said to use just ONE related text for mod C, and i forgot what year it was but belonging was just one related as well (2010 maybe?)

onedaysnotice

HSC
If they specify a poem for Mod C Ted Hughes, then I'm just gonna jump off the building. I've only prepared for two... TT^TT

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My feelings for this year is they are going to get us to write a feature article/diary entry, specify P.S poems for belonging, 2 related for Mod C.

shongaponga

HSC
My feelings for this year is they are going to get us to write a feature article/diary entry, specify P.S poems for belonging, 2 related for Mod C.
Yay us........well at least the whole state gets screwed over so the exam may align better. But still :( Praying they ask 1 related for belonging and Mod c(i've got 2 related texts but i'll run out of time), and just a quote for creative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)