Who else thought the IPT exam sucked big time? (1 Viewer)

Vandalism

HSC
It was a very fair test. The only thing that was a tad annoying were those fucking six markers.
QFT. I fucked up my schema diagram though. And I'm going to laugh at the marker that has to read my half-arsed definition on what a pixel is. Oh well, least it's over.

chavias

HSC
IPT was by far the easiest paper I have *ever* done. For once the M/C were actually relatively easy, and didn't have to many tricks. The questions (esp the analyse.. ones) started to get annoying after the first time - but were gift marks. They cannot mark you down as long as what you said answered the question.

Hope everyone went well!

JoannaS2

HSC
The IPTexam was bad!!!! So many confusing questions!! I cram studied two days before the exam cause it was so boring and always felt sleepy when trying to study for it. Yes the 6 mark questions were hard, i couldnt think of 6 points to answer the questions!!

brendlol

HSC
I wasn't fond of those 6 mark questions, the collecting, displaying, etc.
Every question 23,24,25, etc.

I couldn't stretch bullshit anymore, on multimedia. There was no time left, so I ended up putting dot points.

Multimedia seemed fine, just one or two that stumped me, the music store question seemed easy. Did anyone else do the schema with 3 tables.

Also it asked us in a question to draw a labelled diagram, was that the diagram with environment, pupose, hardware/soft...etc??? Because I did that.

TPS was easier than Multimedia....I know what a pixel is, but it couldn't come out...I was so pissed at I couldnt explain it in technical terms....half of my answer were jibberish in Multimedia.....I rushed....There was me and another student left at the end of the exam...
Honestly IPT 2009 was not that hard. I went slowly and used up all the time but it was so fair with time.

brendlol

HSC
IPT was by far the easiest paper I have *ever* done. For once the M/C were actually relatively easy, and didn't have to many tricks. The questions (esp the analyse.. ones) started to get annoying after the first time - but were gift marks. They cannot mark you down as long as what you said answered the question.

Hope everyone went well!
Couldn't have said it better myself lol
I hope u don't mine triple postage :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)