Who feels comfortable? (1 Viewer)

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
And yet you're still going to own them ;)

I have never really felt that stressed for the HSC itself.
yeah, i felt more stress about buying a friend of mine her 21st birthday present than any HSC related task this year.

the reason i don't really get stressed is because i spend most of my time thinking about the stuff i'm going to do after the HSC, and kind of forget that i have to actually do the HSC. :confused:

i really want it to just end. I'm sick of having hermit friends.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think every HSC student goes through phases at different periods, especially now.

relaxed > it gets closer > start studying now > ok seriously study now > holidays almost over study > stressed > cram. Or near abouts. :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
i feel comfortable... but every now and again especially at night time i have panic attacks cause i havent study

so basically my day is:
10:00am - 11:00pm waste time
11:00pm - 2:00am study
i cant help panicing at night... i just lie down on my bed feeling so guilty... hence why i am so sleep deprived
aw dont worry - you can do it ! :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
noir. said:
don't know what the thread's about but NO i do not feel comfortable.

I seriously don't know what to expect anymore. UAI 90 or 75?
99.95 :p

fishy89sg

HSC
im feeling comfortable in the position i am in on my couch, but in terms of the HSC, i feel like im sitting on a cactus.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
fishy89sg said:
im feeling comfortable in the position i am in on my couch, but in terms of the HSC, i feel like im sitting on a cactus.
LOL same!

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
I feel extremely comfortable. I'm on a good chair, listening to good music, on the computer without a care in the world. I'm incredibly comfortable.
our comfort levels are binary opposites... stupid hard-backed chair... no Jay Chou..... evil computer that isn't even mine... ><"

as for my comfort about the hsc... well, at this moment in time... i really couldn't care less about it.... or maybe that's because i'm really tired... >_>"

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
bahahha... so, when did my comfort patterns lead to a bedroom party??? :confused:

Pyjama partii!!!!

But, i tell you, my bed was SO comfortable that i had dreams that were worthy of shroom-ness..... :uhoh:

aanndd.. ON-TOPIC: Every single passing day i feel less and less comfortable about the coming exams... mainly because every day i do less and less work... and the workload begins piling up.... and my tutor's gonna kill me today.. >_>"

Beege

HSC
OMG 2 weeks until the HSC begins for most of us!

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i'm not like insanely stressed because i feel like i pretty much know my stuff in general it's just a matter of getting the details down pat, you know those annoying little things like EVIDENCE , EXAMPLES and TECHNIQUES urgh

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I feel extremely comfortable. I'm on a good chair, listening to good music, on the computer without a care in the world. I'm incredibly comfortable.
I envy you, sometimes. I really do. :eek:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
ahen said:
i'm not like insanely stressed because i feel like i pretty much know my stuff in general it's just a matter of getting the details down pat, you know those annoying little things like EVIDENCE , EXAMPLES and TECHNIQUES urgh
If you ask me, that's the worst thing.
To know everything generally, but nothing in depth. I walk out feeling I've done horrible essays because I don't have valid points to prove anything (in relation to the history subjects).

I hate this whole count down thing. Definitely not comfortable at all.
I wake up every morning and realise, there's a day less to study.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
jayadore said:
If you ask me, that's the worst thing.
To know everything generally, but nothing in depth. I walk out feeling I've done horrible essays because I don't have valid points to prove anything (in relation to the history subjects).

I hate this whole count down thing. Definitely not comfortable at all.
I wake up every morning and realise, there's a day less to study.
i know! tis the most irritating thing ever, like you know your stuff but you don't
hence an insane amount of study going down these two weeks
also yeah, yesterday i realised that today would be friday, and i realised that my "aims" for this first week were nowhere near completed even though i've been working my arse off
yet i cannot seem to stress out and panic...probably a good thing actually, it's not like i won't get into Uni, it's just that i won't get over 90 if i don't work my arse off right now

oh and to the seftoner that told Cy that i should get off BOS
*waves*
HI!!!!!!! :D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
ahen said:
i know! tis the most irritating thing ever, like you know your stuff but you don't
hence an insane amount of study going down these two weeks
also yeah, yesterday i realised that today would be friday, and i realised that my "aims" for this first week were nowhere near completed even though i've been working my arse off
yet i cannot seem to stress out and panic...probably a good thing actually, it's not like i won't get into Uni, it's just that i won't get over 90 if i don't work my arse off right now

oh and to the seftoner that told Cy that i should get off BOS
*waves*
HI!!!!!!! :D
What did you plan to have done by today?
I woke up feeling the same actually. I was suppose to have revised 5 topics by today in depth, and I've only done 3. Two of which are pretty wishy washy.

You'll get 90+. It's not that hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)