Who feels comfortable? (1 Viewer)

champo14

HSC
Me. I will say that I am not one bit stressed about the HSC. I'm not one of these people don't usually get stressed either, quite the opposite. But I just feel like I'm in a good position.

Who else feels this way? Or am I the only one?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Well aren't you lucky? :mad1:

I felt completely and utterly stress free all the way up to beginning of term 2...and then it all came crashing down.

I might feel stress free within the next few days once my studying gets permanent and im back on track :D

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol. Me too.

Last year the night before the bio hsc, I had a WHOLE PILE OF notes to go through. I literally went emo. I was crying my eyes out for hours. LOL. It's funny now I remember it. My mum was like 'calm down, calm down'.

But HSC = normal typical exams. Hopefully we get through it alive. :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol. Me too.

Last year the night before the bio hsc, I had a WHOLE PILE OF notes to go through. I literally went emo. I was crying my eyes out for hours. LOL. It's funny now I remember it. My mum was like 'calm down, calm down'.

But HSC = normal typical exams. Hopefully we get through it alive. :)
You did accelerated BIO? Was that very stressful?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Whether I feel comfortable or not it depends all on school.
I felt uncomfortable and predicted getting a mark of 60's in the Chemistry and IPT exams which would definitely count towards my 10 units but in the end I got around 70 and 90 respectively in the trial exams.

beentherdunthat

HSC
tanjin said:
You did accelerated BIO? Was that very stressful?
Yah. and accelerated 2unit maths.

Not stressful no. At times yeah. Like I had a week to study for bio after the maths exam, and i bludged till the last 3 days. By which time i realised that i had a bio hsc a few days later. lol :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Yah. and accelerated 2unit maths.

Not stressful no. At times yeah. Like I had a week to study for bio after the maths exam, and i bludged till the last 3 days. By which time i realised that i had a bio hsc a few days later. lol :D
So how many tests do you have to sit for this year? Not that many i assume?

beentherdunthat

HSC
tanjin said:
So how many tests do you have to sit for this year? Not that many i assume?
lol. Eng advanced, chemistry, 3unit maths, 4unit maths. :p - They still require loads of work ;)

champo14

HSC
12 units? Nice. Better than I could ever do.

What made you want to accelerate Bio? Just seems an odd choice to me. A budding biologist, maybe?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol. Eng advanced, chemistry, 3unit maths, 4unit maths. :p - They still require loads of work ;)
Fuck. You're good. :D

beentherdunthat

HSC
champo14 said:
12 units? Nice. Better than I could ever do.

What made you want to accelerate Bio? Just seems an odd choice to me. A budding biologist, maybe?
WHAT. Sciences aren't a passion of mine. It's just easy to read.

It's ten units btw. Once you do 2unit maths, 3unit and 4unit are only 1 unit each.

anarekrap

HSC
Actually..
surprisingly i do feel comfortable. just putting the finishing touches on because i didn't cease study after the conclusion of my trials:)
still rather apprehensive about the exams though!

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I'm okay. I'm not really stressed because I know I'll be alright. Even then if I don't do so well, I can just go to UWS or TAFE.

Then again, I've never been stressed out over anything. Teachers keep telling my grade not to burn out not to burn, keep at it. I haven't even started peaking yet. :) No matter.

By the way, accelerated biology?! That's crazy.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol im pretty stressed .. so youre one of the lucky ones who`re relaxed =]

LatK7

HSC
The ONLY reason i'm comfortable and not stressed is because of trials. I'm now so very, very glad we had them. I've remembered everything from the study i did for those, and am still going over things. Should be no problems with the exams.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
LatK7 said:
The ONLY reason i'm comfortable and not stressed is because of trials. I'm now so very, very glad we had them. I've remembered everything from the study i did for those, and am still going over things. Should be no problems with the exams.
Well, if i had studied properly for my trials im sure i would have remembered a lot more. I remember quite a lot of the content in modern history though - that's one subject i haven't had to study for.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Not really stressing. I'm just dont like to stress to the point that my health deteriorates. I like a balance of suitable stress and relaxation.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
As weird as it sounds.. im actually looking forward to the exams...
i dont know why but i havent really felt ALL that stressed the entire year...... if you approach a test and hurry through it with the mentaility that you HAVE TO DO IT QUICKLY then you will get stressed. lose concentration not do well......

for some reason im taking everything very easy... im actually doing much less study now than i was 2 months ago :S

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I'm sure most of us will feel fairly comfortable once we're 100% familiar with our course work again. I've forgotten quite a lot of math...but now im remembering it all as i've been studying for it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)