Who feels really bad about their Atar? (1 Viewer)

sachu

HSC
same 96.4 :C
Something is wrong with you...not to be happy with that marks...

Yeh i feel pretty heaps bad, but i suppose there is always a solution in the end :eek:
Yeah so do i, moreover I got in the 60s range...so u can feel better...any thoughts...? U still going to Uni next yr?

^ yeah, I do. I totally failed.
Me too...I had such a good expectation and look whats it turned out to be..? But I really want to get into Uni....I wonder if there is somehow u can get into Uni without ur ATAR...

Miz Janani

HSC
Me :( :(

I got in the 60's too. Stupid scaling!!!

But there are other ways.. Just go to a shit uni, a shit course for a year, do really well, and transfer.

That's what im going to do anyway..

:/

HSC
Yeah so do i, moreover I got in the 60s range...so u can feel better...any thoughts...? U still going to Uni next yr?
we'll kinda, just the fact that i'm not able to get into my course directly, so my alternative is to transfer from UWS to another uni.

sachu

HSC

But there are other ways.. Just go to a shit uni, a shit course for a year, do really well, and transfer.

Yeah, I should...but I'm planning to go to a college...which offers 6 different courses...and has fee help + if u do good...u get a guaranteed place into UWS for 2nd year entry...

Some of the courses they do are..accounting, IT, paralegal services, child care, BUsiness Admin +++..You might want to consider it too an trust me UWS was my last preference...but we can always transfer..yeaa??

we'll kinda, just the fact that i'm not able to get into my course directly, so my alternative is to transfer from UWS to another uni.
Oh okie...UWS even has foundation study for people who got like in the 50's..it's a 8month course..and u get into UWS 2nd year entry.guaranteed if you can keep up with the average marks :)

sachu

HSC

Yeah, I should...but I'm planning to go to a college...which offers 6 different courses...and has fee help + if u do good...u get a guaranteed place into UWS for 2nd year entry...

Some of the courses they do are..accounting, IT, paralegal services, child care, BUsiness Admin +++..You might want to consider it too an trust me UWS was my last preference...but we can always transfer..yeaa??

shoutoutloud

HSC
I feel so stupid! i got in the 50's :(
with uws bonus points I SHOULD get in!!

argh!

sachu

HSC
I feel so stupid! i got in the 50's :(
with uws bonus points I SHOULD get in!!

argh!
what can u really do anyway?? maybe I can pull off 10 bonus points with UWS too..or just do the foundation program for 8mnths and get into 2nd yr UWS entry..which is the same anyways...but thats if u wanna do IT

HSC
Oh okie...UWS even has foundation study for people who got like in the 50's..it's a 8month course..and u get into UWS 2nd year entry.guaranteed if you can keep up with the average marks :)
well you honestly have to get above credit average (>65%) to get into other unis

wsm991

HSC
Fuck. ya i feel shit got 95.20 was expecting 96 plus
FFs fml man

waza_

HSC
Yeah the system is so bullshit, totally wasn't expecting a 39.7 =(

But luckily for me I don't need an ATAR!

boxhunter91

HSC
Before you guys attack me I'll give you a reason why im pissed bout my 91.65:
*Worked like a dog all year for Adv English 2U Maths and the science trio
*Don't understand how i went so bad in the HSC exams. Thought i gunned it..
*Parents are dissapointed in me
So yeh thats it.

Sean432

HSC
I got 98.05. My parents beat me until i admitted it was a bad mark.

bench

HSC
94.25... SHOULD be happy with it considering the laziness... but when you go to a school like baulko... =[

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Two high 70's and the rest are high 60's and a friend gets 57.xx ATAR. Someone or something fucked up that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)