Who feels really bad about their Atar? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Ugh i worked my absolute ass off for the hsc doing adv english, general maths, bio, earth and pe buttt right at the trials first i had swine flu in the 2 weeks before and the week before i had the trials i had a horse riding accident, fractured my skull and because i desperatly wanted to do better (even tho i couldnt concerntrate and was absolutely screwed) i decided to do my trials a week after i was meant to so i appealed and then i stuffed the trials despite studying my ass off got into the english forgot everything and was really really sick but kept my gob shut having too much pride trying to do well for my dad then for all the others i was stuck in hot loud rooms and i was having heaps of trouble with migraines and that frikken dizzy and sick the entire time but desperatly wanted to prove to my ever demanding family that i could do well... anyways so got my hsc marks back, one mark off band 5's for EVERYTHING and got the shittiest ATAR ever despite for example my class mark for gen maths was 91... earth 85 pe 87 and bio 89.... then for the hsc i was so stressed i was sick and stuffed it up... atar of 69.15, i cried...
sounds stupid but im so devo...
didnt you apply to BOS with an illness/misadventure or something?

philphie

Banned
HSC
a guy at my school had a complete mental breakdown, almost went on a school massacre spree and missed out on ALL of his hsc exams. he was doing pretty good all year as well, but he was a real prick so he doesn't have my sympathy.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
a guy at my school had a complete mental breakdown, almost went on a school massacre spree and missed out on ALL of his hsc exams. he was doing pretty good all year as well, but he was a real prick so he doesn't have my sympathy.

lol... its just the hsc man... chillax

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You mean like a killing a rampage with a gun?

snorlaxx

Banned
HSC
in this matter i really cared about getting into my desired course(which i have failed lol) but there are alternatives so i'm not concerned anymore.

Berin

HSC
I never applied for EAS cause every teacher I had told me that my marks will be fine and i shouldnt worry cause i will do extremely well... :( i did end up getting the "Reuben F Scarf" award at my school but doesnt compensate for my shit mark :( ugh stupid hsc... in the past now so thinking of what to do next...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol "relax"? you're still making me feel like i'm the guy who had the comlete mental breakdown
no no u are sane

but tell that guy, that i told him 2 relax, k?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't know, i sort of reeeeeaaallllly hate the guy...

thats ok, its probably best not 2 go near him actually because he might go crazy again and you might be the victim =S

philphie

Banned
HSC
thats ok, its probably best not 2 go near him actually because he might go crazy again and you might be the victim =S
meh, getting shot doesn't worry me too much, not like it could kill me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)