who gives a fuck about 9/11 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
(you don't and, low and behold, you haven't put anything of substance forward)
Lo! And behold, a ram caught in the thickets by its thorns.
S(hirley)urely you can't be serious
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

wrong, wrong and wrong. have you read the Qur'an?
Yes. Islam is fucked. It's the worst religion ever and religion in general is the worst thing ever.

PS: if you are mulsim and you hate your own religion, maybe you should ask your parents what a true muslim is. the answer they give will not be much different from the one a christian parent, hindu parent or a buddhist parent would give.
Great, you have an assumption now just test for n=1 and sub into n=k+1 and this makes sense.
But seriously, you're retarded. Islam and Christianity aren't the same. They're both fucked. But not the same.
Hinduism and Buddhism are ever further from Islam.
Fucking retard.

yeah how could anyone ever think for a moment that the half-baked ramblings of a mass-murdering, gay-hating pedophile could ever prescribe anything other than absolute peace and tolerance.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Islam…

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
^ +1
I don't know what this Riproot is, but it sounds disappointing.

EDIT: I love Riproot. No hate.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Code:
 			 				 	[URL="http://community.boredofstudies.org/member.php?u=1610914598"]zombie omie jay[/URL]

shit cunt
1st post: not me
2nd post: all im sayin is, that the usa have committed a fair few war crimes and kind of deserved it
You must be the most ignorant person on this board. I'm guessing you're going/already in TAFE or dropped out? Saying "usa have committed a fair few war crimes and kind of deserved it" is like saying "australia have committed a few war crimes with other countries before so they kinda deserved it" to the families of died Australian troops in Iraq.
Please learn to use quote properly

And they are really nothing alike so yeah you're a bit on the slow side

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I am not sure what war crimes you are saying Australians have committed, but those australian troops who died in iraq did kind of have it coming.

HSC
Code:
 			 				 	[URL="http://community.boredofstudies.org/member.php?u=1610914598"]zombie omie jay[/URL]

shit cunt
2nd post: all im sayin is, that the usa have committed a fair few war crimes and kind of deserved it
You must be the most ignorant person on this board. I'm guessing you're going/already in TAFE or dropped out? Saying "usa have committed a fair few war crimes and kind of deserved it" is like saying "australia have committed a few war crimes with other countries before so they kinda deserved it" to the families of died Australian troops in Iraq.
lol fuck tafe that takes too much effort.

Also graney beat me to it lol they kind of illegally invaded a sovereign nation lol.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Code:

shit cunt
This country is guilty of a lot of crimes and the soldiers in Iraq are trespassing on another country's soil at their own peril so yes they bring it upon themselves

They chose to join the army in a time of war and go kill farmers that aren't doing anything to harm us oh boo hoo if a few of them eat an IED who cares

HSC
That's not what I'm trying to say (i couldn't really find a good analogy relating to Australia), by sayin the people who died in the 9/11 attacks had it coming just sounds stupid to me. How was it their (the people who died) fault that they were killed because of political problems caused by the government?
bali lol obviously

HSC
But why do the people who died in the attacks have to suffer the consequences of decisions made by the government at that time?

Btw, the invasion of Iraq was in 2003 2 years AFTER the attacks of 9/11.
lol shit mate that almost seems like the point i was trying to make. Why did a million iraqis have to die because of the alleged actions of the iraqi govt

omg was it really!?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I am not sure what war crimes you are saying Australians have committed, but those australian troops who died in iraq did kind of have it coming.
what about throwing japanese POWs out of warplanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)