Who got elected onto the union? (1 Viewer)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I would have voted for Lauren because one of the girls with a Lauren shirt done a dance in order for me to accept one of the leaflets. Everyone else sucked, because when I walked through Wentworth I was ambushed by dickheads trying to get me to vote for them. I have come to this conclusion - I am starting a Fascist Alliance - who's in?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm relatively sure? I'm hoping I'm not wrong :p That would make me feel silly.

As for some of angus' 'crew' - bloody idiots. I had a go at them for tearing down Simon posters.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The poor quality of the candidates almost makes me want to run in 3rd year.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh Angus isn't all bad. Just the fact that he's a persistant tool who likes bothering people and getting in their face to promote his beliefs. He had some very relevant points.

I'd be interested to know what being on the board will involve. I am possibly considering running.

I won't take a stance as left or right wing, as I see benefits from both. I will also promise everyone free promiscous sex...from me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i dont think the labor left are all tools. that's like saying all liberals are tools.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
And then there is Kok.....haha......sounds like cock.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Techie said:
And the Diversity Party - they're all tools as well.

But I think "Jackhammer Jackson" would have to be the biggest tool ;)
How 'bout current board member Tim "the Toolman" Suttie?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
What?! Suttie's on the board. I used to go to school with him too. Yeah, he was a bit of a dick.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
oh Angus isn't all bad. Just the fact that he's a persistant tool who likes bothering people and getting in their face to promote his beliefs. He had some very relevant points.
i've hated him since he wore that "fuck off liberal scrum". i hope he gets so fucked off so i can point and laugh and say "that's what happens when u think ur superior for supporting labor". i hate how people think their top shit coz they support a certain party. ur a loser if you think that.

marc IS cute! i don't expect u to think so lol

and i find it funny that people's personal lives are being introduced into it all. If Doug really did sleep with Angus, then I thought Doug had more taste. Maybe that Angus is feisty in bed. :eek:

jellybeenz

HSC
I think Marc is a cutie... he handed me a leaflet saying "vote for the most photogenic candidate" so I think he may know it as well :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Dammit I was hoping more liberals were on the union board so that when everyone realises just how screwed we are they can point the blame on the liberals.
should i repeat just how stupid that is?!
you're not superior coz you vote labor.
i'm not superior coz i vote liberal. :cool:

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I'm just glad the election is over so maybe they'll all SHUT UP. Angus was a dickhead for painting over our rainbow in the graffiti tunnel, and Simon's people...fuck. I was walking towards Fisher talking on my phone and some stupid people for his campaign came up to me and were like "HAVE YOU VOTED?!?!?! VOTE FOR SIMON!!:lq@#$l!@:" and they KNEW I was on my phone (it's not like it was hard not to notice, as I was having a screaming fight with the guy on the other end) and then I try to say "yes" so they'll leave me alone (and because I actually had) and I can continue talking but no, no they just keep on going asking me if I actually had, I'm just like "Excuse me, I'm on the phone leave me the fuck alone" and they're like well SORRRRRRYYYYY. SO they should be. I understand the whole "lets advertise" thing, but is it necessary to do it like that? I don't want to listen to their bullshit when I'm obviously on a call.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
That's how they win elections - they have lots and lots of people wearing campaign shirts, all who will abuse you. Worst thing about it is that most of those people wearing campaign shirts are from other universities. They come to USYD for the USYD elections, then they'll all head to UTS for the UTS elections, and then UNSW for the UNSW elections and so on.

They also have no ethics in their electioneering. As far as student politics goes, all is fair, and you can even beat up other candidates (and then go and claim that you were the victim!), and get away with it.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Phanatical for your information, Victor Ma is a completely corrupt dickhead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)