• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has said "I LOVE YOU"? (1 Viewer)

arooshika...

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Neither have I. There was one female that I had some interesting talks with and we got along great but she seems hesitant to talk anymore and we hardly see each other.

Most girls at Macquarie are surprisingly immature (in the science department) and the mature students tend to be arrogant . :rolleyes:
if mature students tend to be arrogrant then they aint mature

zeek

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Neither have I. There was one female that I had some interesting talks with and we got along great but she seems hesitant to talk anymore and we hardly see each other.
Hahaha BS. Kinda the same thing happened to me, except that i heard her say that she doesn't want a BF during the HSC year, so i gave up...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
lil_dudette said:
if mature students tend to be arrogrant then they aint mature
I honestly dont get why students are so competitive especially at University level.

Back on topic anyways. I dont think many Macquaire science students (especially those majoring in chemistry) will say I Love You anytime soon :p

arooshika...

HSC
bscienceboi said:
I honestly dont get why students are so competitive especially at University level.

Back on topic anyways. I dont think many Macquaire science students (especially those majoring in chemistry) will say I Love You anytime soon :p
why do u think that? is it because they are so into their books that they have no time to look at a girl right now?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
lil_dudette said:
why do u think that? is it because they are so into their books that they have no time to look at a girl right now?
You just can't talk to them without being carried away into a conversation involving work and studies. They arent as relaxed (from the students I've spoken to) and never seem to enjoy the moment. Some are slightly obsessed with talking about grades too, I never ask what others get in assignments/assessments unless they were really close friends.

PS: Find Robert Langdon.....I mean.....I'm going to sleep

arooshika...

HSC
bscienceboi said:
You just can't talk to them without being carried away into a conversation involving work and studies. They arent as relaxed (from the students I've spoken to) and never seem to enjoy the moment. Some are slightly obsessed with talking about grades too, I never ask what others get in assignments/assessments unless they were really close friends.

PS: Find Robert Langdon.....I mean.....I'm going to sleep
i use to be like that until some nice people knocked some sense into me and told me to get a life

anyways night

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
Most girls at Macquarie are surprisingly immature (in the science department) and the mature students tend to be arrogant . :rolleyes:
Haha, the media one seems to have a range of girls in first year, there are those who are completely in control and loving the new freedom and maturity of Uni-scape, whilst others are still coming out of the bubble of a shelted lifestyle (i have no doubt that most of these would've been of the richer schools) and it was made even more evident during the last screening of Natural Born Killers, where i would overhear girls muttering "oh my god that is so violent!!!" and other gasps, whilst a few others were laughing, just like i was.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
how many have to talked to, honestly??
bsci is the ladies' man, he's talked to all of them ;)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
'i love u' is such a hollow phrase...its like 'im sorry'...

HSC
enoch said:
'i love u' is such a hollow phrase...its like 'im sorry'...
so why do you think people say 'i love you'? do you think its because they are 'sorry' for something, for example?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You simply can't ignore the fact that there are people who say "I love you" because they mean it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You simply can't ignore the fact that there are people who say "I love you" because they mean it.
Yes you can, because love doesn't exist. It's purely a bullshit construct of the human mind to try and create a definate line where there isn't one.

HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
Hey guys!

this is my first post! i actually just signed up about 5mins ago! haha because there are so many more interesting things to do than sleep at 1am in the morning!

Anyway!....Got a prob in the love department. I recently just started going out with my bf about 2 weeks ago. I had known him for about 3/4 months before i had said yes.

So he is a nice guy and everything but i was a little taken aback and freaked out when he said 'i love you' on the night i said yes to dating him.......um......my response could of been better. (i laughed and said 'BULLSHIT, you're just saying that coz u wanna get in my pants.....*more laughs*)

*embarrassed*

i said sorry to him after i realised he wasn't laughin as well. And i just told him it was very sweet of him to say that. I really don't feel that way about him yet. So anyway, he has known me for a while, but seriously speaking, it's way too soon to say somethin like that and mean it right?

So, couples out there.... have you said "I love you'? And how long did it take to say it? Want to hear all stories hehe
ive been with my gf over a year and she and i love each other heaps...like i wanna marry this girl....

we broke up once before cos i was being clingy and annoying (i was heartbroken and hated myself for ages) but then after a few months we got back together...

i told her i loved her the first time and she said it back, but i dont think we really meant it. its true what they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder. when we broke up, i hated myself and really just wanted to world to swallow me whole so i could never waste her time ever again....i tried to be a good friend despite it, talking shit thru with her...

then when she was really upset i took her out to the movies and my cousin came too so no-suss and she had been noticing how much i was hurting...apparantly she couldnt keep it in and she leant over and whispered to me:

"i love you"

this time it was real...i could see it in her eyes, feel it in her touch and hear it in her voice. and i loved her back too...

we've been dating ever since and my love for her grows stronger every day...
:)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yes you can, because love doesn't exist. It's purely a bullshit construct of the human mind to try and create a definate line where there isn't one.
Like valentines day.

I've said it before, twice actually. While I meant it both times, I feel like my current love is more mature, I know what exactly I mean and feel when I say it. Sometimes we both say it so much it drives the other insane and it kinda loses its impact, but then, we have moments where we've been talking for hours on end, or sharing something intimate, where he looks into my eyes and says it. Its like fireworks; the best feeling in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)