• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has said "I LOVE YOU"? (2 Viewers)

HSC
sparkl3z said:
That's the most complete and utter bullshit i've ever heard in my life. My parents got married at 18 and 24, i don't see them getting a divorce any time soon. I've been with my bf for half a year and we've been friends for 1 year anyway we're getting married in a couple of years after uni, sure some people break-up with their bf's but that's not to say that all couples do, people like you make love seem so simple, but you probably don't even know the meaning of love anyway, and please do realise not all guys are careless idiots like you. My only advice to you and people who think like you would be to grow up, as in, get a brain.
woooooooooooo u tell him girlfriend!!!!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
rofl...notice only the females r giving me a female bashing.....cos teh males noe its true !!!

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
enoch said:
no im just telling it as it is..
and btw
errr...hypocrit
look at ur sig
" sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you'll get or how long it will last..."

ur pretending to be all lovey and dovey and "true love" thingo ...and then u have a sig which shouts out...sexually promiscuous(sp?)...
It's called humour, d!ckweed.

Edit: Yes, it's promiscuous, but it's hypocrite.

Last edited:

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
enoch said:
...uve watched WAAAY too many romantic movies and teen girlly mags....

ur 17....ur NOT gonna sustain the relationship for say 5+ yrs....nd im prety sure hes gonna break it off....
I'm not a fan of romantic movies or girlie magazines actually, but thanks for the lovely generalisation. And the free psychic reading! It's so great that someone knows my relationship so well. My boyfriend actually feels the same way I do. I'm lucky to have found a guy that doesn't think with his dick...it may be strange to you but not all guys do. A relationship is never perfect - no one in todays society is blind enough to think that. But why be so pessimistic? You feel what you feel. You can't disregard peoples' feelings simply because they're not the age you consider "right".

I know so many couples that have been together for decandes after deciding they wanted to be together at a young age. As everyone has said, it depends on the person.

I don't see much difference between the maturity of 17/18 year old boys and 21 year old boys. But that's a generalisation too - it all depends depends depends on different things.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Maybe if he wasn't so bitter, people would love him. I'd give him a chance... As a friend... I'm quite happily in love with my boyfriend...

Enoch

HSC
how am i bitter? im stating fact ....not m fault ur brainwashed by a conspiracy

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I love being brainwashed. Ignorance is such bliss. Sucked in Enoch, you have to face the stark reality like that Neo noob from Matrix.

hipPo3

HSC
Airness said:
I love being brainwashed. Ignorance is such bliss. Sucked in Enoch, you have to face the stark reality like that Neo noob from Matrix.
hahaha .. neo noob .. classic

enoch = neo nubber :D

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
It's not too late Enoch (slash D!ckweed until you decide to be nicer), if you can hide your bitter resentment, we can share the love with you!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
enoch said:
how am i bitter? im stating fact ....not m fault ur brainwashed by a conspiracy
aren't you a little ray of sunshine...

i reckon one day some girl (or guy, whichever floats ur boat) is going to absolutely BLIND you with love and you'll be soooo pussy-whipped (or ball-whipped depending on which way u swing) that you'll be practically kissing the ground she (or he) walks on.

then we'll see how many times u tell her (or him) that you love them. it obviously just hasnt crossed ur path.

we're all pessimists at some point in our lives

Enoch

HSC
bernz said:
It's not too late Enoch (slash D!ckweed until you decide to be nicer), if you can hide your bitter resentment, we can share the love with you!!

im the person u love to hate...its a love hate relationship...rofl...its ok...*wink*...playing hard to get is not really my thing ..but wot the hay...

lol

Enoch

HSC
err.r.....dont pretend im wrong about u.....

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Enoch's writing/talking/posting style vexes me. It's like listening to a fob talking shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)