• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has said "I LOVE YOU"? (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
well its not my fault shes a closet enochsexual....

and U!!!...that would be like the WORST shit to say to me...calling me a fob...i hate fobs/..the way they act cute and shit...i am like fobophobic

oh2sxc

HSC
grk_styl said:
i liked the guy for 3 years, and i was 17 when i told him i loved him, and it was dead set love.

but i know that the love i have for my husband (whoever he may be, hopefully in many years time) will be much deeper than the love i felt at 17.
in these 3 years were u going out or just mates? 3 years if not going out i think thats called obsession.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
enoch said:
well its not my fault shes a closet enochsexual....

and U!!!...that would be like the WORST shit to say to me...calling me a fob...i hate fobs/..the way they act cute and shit...i am like fobophobic
Well...since the intention was to insult you, i guess i've achieved my purpose relatively well don't you think fob? =/

Enoch

HSC
its only u fort street people that are tripping...

just cos ur skool has a fob problem with bitches that try and act cute, and have pencil cases with like different smelling pens and shit that is like "cute" pink/blue bears and other shit,stand pidgeon toed, and take fob pics and do that STOOPID peace sign thingo whilst trying to act innocent and shit....omfg ...

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
enoch said:

just cos ur skool has a fob problem with bitches that try and act cute, and have pencil cases with like different smelling pens and shit that is like "cute" pink/blue bears and other shit,stand pidgeon toed, and take fob pics and do that STOOPID peace sign thingo whilst trying to act innocent and shit....omfg ...
No exaggeration, there is one girl who fits your description. One.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
enoch said:

Well....no.

Firstly, my school has a relatively small population of bitches and they're usually concentrated in the lower grades. The rest of the girls don't have to act cute because most of them are cute. Neither do they have pencil cases with different smelling pens and shit because usually smell very nice and thus do not require artificial means to cover up their shit like the girls you've obviously encountered. And they do take pictures, except they're very normal pictures, not these abnormal "fob pics" that you speak of. IF you find a "fob pic", please show me. I'm pretty sure it would be made in Taiwan.
And as for that peace sign, i think it's quite a good thing they're all for global peace. So fuck you you psychotic Saddam spawn.

Their innocence come from the fact that they usually have very cute facial features. If you can't appreciate that, please go and stick a cactus up your tight sphincter.

"and shit that is like "cute" pink/blue bears and other shit,stand pidgeon toed, and take fob pics and do that STOOPID peace sign thingo " - you're still typing like a fob you noob.

Enoch

HSC
Airness said:
Well....no.

Firstly, my school has a relatively small population of bitches and they're usually concentrated in the lower grades. The rest of the girls don't have to act cute because most of them are cute. Neither do they have pencil cases with different smelling pens and shit because usually smell very nice and thus do not require artificial means to cover up their shit like the girls you've obviously encountered. And they do take pictures, except they're very normal pictures, not these abnormal "fob pics" that you speak of. IF you find a "fob pic", please show me. I'm pretty sure it would be made in Taiwan.
And as for that peace sign, i think it's quite a good thing they're all for global peace. So fuck you you psychotic Saddam spawn.

Their innocence come from the fact that they usually have very cute facial features. If you can't appreciate that, please go and stick a cactus up your tight sphincter.

"and shit that is like "cute" pink/blue bears and other shit,stand pidgeon toed, and take fob pics and do that STOOPID peace sign thingo " - you're still typing like a fob you noob.

hahahahhaha ROFL!!! face the facts u like fob bitches...cos ur a fob urself...go draw some anime u fob... and how is my typing "fob'??? its like chat...fob is like ppl hu add stupid shit after wot they say like -_-" or >< or something like that....ur just angry cos u got disturbed whilst drawing ur anime bitch using ur pencil which has a blue colored "cudly" animal....rofl...

hipPo3

HSC
enoch said:
hahahahhaha ROFL!!! face the facts u like fob bitches...cos ur a fob urself...go draw some anime u fob... and how is my typing "fob'??? its like chat...fob is like ppl hu add stupid shit after wot they say like -_-" or >< or something like that....ur just angry cos u got disturbed whilst drawing ur anime bitch using ur pencil which has a blue colored "cudly" animal....rofl...
do u even read after u write ur msgs ??
u called him a fob .. then said what fobs generally do (which he doesnt do) and then u make really retarded assumptions

dude, quite while ur ahead

Alimoe_KG

HSC
>.<!!!
Oh no, detective dipshit uncovered my secret persona! T^T

Despite a subject selection that includes 3U history and 4U English and a anime watching record that tallies up to a cringe-worthy 1 episode, i've been labelled nevertheless as a fob. -___-"

Well how does it feel to know that a fob has a bigger vocabulary and better grammatical and syntaxical sense than you'll ever have? =P You're right, you don't type like a fob. Maybe primary-school dropout is a better description. ^_^

kekekekeke just kidding lar~
you big sexy blue bear you =)

Enoch

HSC
Airness said:
Well how does it feel to know that a fob has a bigger vocabulary and better grammatical and syntaxical sense than you'll ever have? =P You're right, you don't type like a fob. Maybe primary-school dropout is a better description. ^_^

i dunnoe?i havent felt it yet...btw...primary skool dropout???even tho im doing the hsc??lol?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
enoch said:
i dunnoe?i havent felt it yet...btw...primary skool dropout???even tho im doing the hsc??lol?
You type like a primary school dropout, not you are a primary school dropout.

You must have been out taking a whizz when they were handing out comprehension exercises. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)