who has started their pip (1 Viewer)

i love to act

HSC
I've completed my introduction and half of my central material.
Oh, and I completely agree with the comment that it's extremely hard to put pen to paper. Honestly, I had no idea how to start my PIP, but once I started, I couldn't stop.

The only downfall is - I'm very behind in my Society and Culture classwork now!

Amandarine154

HSC
i decided that that topic wasnt the best for something like this, so...
ive changed it to something along the lines of:

How social networking sites have affected the privacy of information over the generations. :)

ive got my survey done, theyre currently being handed out. plus i can do iterviews and further questionnaires if necessary :)

do you think thats a better idea? haha

Sandyclaws

HSC
I started mine ages ago. I've gotten mst of my log up to date, intro is done, I've written and gotten out heaps of survey's and I've got almost all my interview's done.
My PIP is on How the media has influenced tattoos and how they have become a popular culture.

i love to act

HSC
I finished my introduction, half of my log and chapters 1 - 3. I've also finished conducting interviews and a focus group.
Seriously, I cannot wait for this wretched project to be over! It's taking over my social life! ARGH.

sharin26

HSC
i started my pip
im upto chapter two
my topic is why do arab australia girls marry imports (men from overseas) and how the men come from a partrichal society and try to make women subbmissive
women in australian are independent and dont like to be control how there world clashes
do you think this is a good subject????:love:

HSC
Nearly finished yewwww! :jump:

I hope to have it finished by next friday! as my trials start the following monday, my topic is "R-E-S-P-E-C-T: an insightful look into the changing attitudes of generation Y and baby boomer" worst topic! wish I COULD do something more interesting, that wasn't so cliched and over used. So good luck for those who are nearly finished/ haven't started :)

AccelerateGirl

HSC
Well, i Have most of it done. Only need to finish one more chap, conclusion and rest of reference list. I am doing the effects of bullying on the bully, the victim and the bystander. I was lucky, got most of my research done last year! :rolleyes:
the of august is drummed into my brain :hammer: so is the 16th:uhhuh:. No all nighter for me!!:jump:

rundotop

HSC
N/A
finished!!!

=]

just touching up. and trying to saturate the pip with S & C terms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)