Who hasn't put in their uni preferences? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Am I the only one? :S I keep putting it off with trials etc...
WHATT!?! Uni preferences?

I recieved my UAC number but I haven't bothered to really think about it. So what do I do? Go to my Careers advisor?

mattbannister

HSC
To put them in, you just go on the UAC site, give them $23 and then choose courses from the UAC guide really... It isn't heaps important at this stage, there's still a while, and if you change your mind about something, it's easy to change your preferences. :)

xJennax

HSC
I haven't as there's still over a month to do so. I want to be sure so I don't have to make any changes before then.

tau281290

HSC
$23 even for on time applications????? What?? That's a rip off. I am ganna wait till the very last day.

*Baby-K*

HSC
The girls at my school haven't yet because I think we are getting a meeting with the careers advisor about it before we put our preferences in :uhhuh:

tau281290

HSC
Idon't think i will put it in until the very last day. I tried to do it after the trials but the words are too damn small to read. I will do it in desperation lol

mattbannister

HSC
tau281290 said:
$23 even for on time applications????? What?? That's a rip off. I am ganna wait till the very last day.
Doesn't make it any cheaper. I reckon just get it done now so there is something there, and then you can change it as many times as you want.

tau281290

HSC
mattbannister said:
Doesn't make it any cheaper. I reckon just get it done now so there is something there, and then you can change it as many times as you want.
Wait till last minute, that's the best strategy.

BTW, what if you don't have so many preferences? I only want to do one course, why do I need to fill in so many boxes? I don't want to do them anyways.

HSC
tau281290 said:
Wait till last minute, that's the best strategy.

BTW, what if you don't have so many preferences? I only want to do one course, why do I need to fill in so many boxes? I don't want to do them anyways.
You don't need to fill them all in, if you only want to select one course, then just put in that course

proringz

HSC
Haven't really thought about it in all honesty. Anyways still got until 30th september.

xJennax

HSC
Without Wings said:
Not with UAC. You can change it as many times as you want with UAC without having to pay. See the UAC site here for more info.

With some other Admissions Centres such as QTAC you have to pay for changes.
Ooh ok thanks for clearing that up. I got confused thinking of QTAC. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)