Who hasn't started studying yet/hasn't done much ??? (1 Viewer)

DonnaLily

HSC
the_essence said:
Well, basically Business is one topic u can ace w/o too much study. All u really need for business is a basic knowledge of the syllabus dot points, your case study (u can even make one up), and a few formulas for financial.

Ahh, i know, it's actually getting out of procrastination mode that is the problem with business, but once u get out, u'll realise it's not that hard really. Remember- basic syllabus points, case study and formulas.... there u are!
Thanks for that - it was a big help!

H

housemouse

azn_gangsta81 said:
if you guys have just started studying now, then you're pretty much fucked
theres no way you would be able to cram everything in in 2 weeks
but to those who have studied, keep up the great work
and you shall be rewarded!
No, you can still do a lot in these 2 weeks and improve quite a bit.
You can learn the whole syllabus, its just how you go about it.

hello_world

HSC
^^ ugh i hope so... I havent started yet, starting today, and i'm aiming for 85... *screwed*

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
^^ ugh i hope so... I havent started yet, starting today, and i'm aiming for 85... *screwed*
talk about screwed. I haven't studied much and I'm suppose to aim for 95. lol

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
To the people who haven't started studying, I'm just wondering what you guys are doing instead? It's not like you can be going out with friends because they're huddled up studying too, aren't they?

Malla

HSC
I havn't started really studying hard... yet. haha..
Did any of you take into consideration the time you have inbetween exams?? I have like 2 to 7 days break inbetween my exams. So really, you have plenty of time left. Just use it wisely. Prepare for English among all..
I'm just aiming for a 60.00 to be honest lol. Engineering at UWS wouldn't be that bad..

HSC
dagwoman said:
To the people who haven't started studying, I'm just wondering what you guys are doing instead? It's not like you can be going out with friends because they're huddled up studying too, aren't they?
me and like 6 of my friends were at the library today and some of them went to the shops and saw around 4 girls from my school shopping, when they asked them why arent they studying they said that they gave up and couldnt be bothered..

sinist4

HSC
housemouse : yeah i agree with u mate... two weeks is a long time and dont forget, if u hav a good time table you will hav atleast 2 days average to study for every exam. during the exams, so thats good :).

ahhh theres nothing like 4 days of pure physics lol ;)

ane_st

HSC
Ive studied.. But reckon i could do more.. But most of my friends are just going out, relaxing and shit... I think cause of the word 'holiday' overtakes 'HSC'... But hey i dont really care.. Its your own choice not to study and if you dont you should be prepared for whatever mark you deserve...

And how is there 2wks?? The first set of exams are on the 20th and everyoneshas at least their first exam friday....??

There is like 8 days...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

:)

Im so bored of journeys......

Last edited:
HSC
uhh.. this is off the topic, but a friend of mine said to me that coz i dont do maths and science then im going to get really shit marks

do you get crap marks if you dont do maths + science?????????

snowbunny

HSC
nup not true..you'll get a great UAI if you get great results...it depends on your results and rank

harder subjects are scaled up because they are..harder...and if you badly in your subjects it'll pull you down more than if you did a little bad in a harder subject...get it?

just do well and it'll be fine

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
snowbunny said:
nup not true..you'll get a great UAI if you get great results...it depends on your results and rank

harder subjects are scaled up because they are..harder...and if you badly in your subjects it'll pull you down more than if you did a little bad in a harder subject...get it?

just do well and it'll be fine
like wdf?
learn your bloody facts before you give false info, based on your own assumptions.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
do you get crap marks if you dont do maths + science?????????
Well it all depends on how well you are prepared for your non-maths and non-science subjects. :p

Good luck. :)

Datto120

HSC
I started yesturday my first study in 2 years of doing the hsc (i did pathways) But i ran out of ink in my printer so im using that as my excuse not study till later. I knew this studying wouldnt last long!!!!! :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)