• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who hates right-wing (religious) conservatives? (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I kno me and u are gunna have fun in that tutorial together lol
LOL yeah. So wat side are u on? Left or Right?

Jonathan A

HSC
Asquithian said:
He may be. But her certainly doesnt com across as a small L liberal. He is being forced FAR right in NSW because Bob Carr takes up the place where the Libs used to be.

Its the only way to win elections in NSW. Carr is a man who walks into the ALP convention wearing a tie with "capitalist tool" inscripted on it. Carr is a person who enjoys the fact his government supports elitists. As for Brogden, he is forced by the nature of NSW, he needs to provide an alternative to Carr and Brogden does believe in tough policies and is good at the workings of them, being a former advisor and also holding a degree in that area. However, the libs you see today, only a handful I can safely say are what you would see as full on traditional liberals, however ALL are committed to fighting the issues that concern NSW.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Ur on the right! :mad:

Oh well, ur entitled 2 ur opinion. Even tho i will ALWAYS HATE THE RIGHT! But ur ok, so its kewl.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Its the only way to win elections in NSW. Carr is a man who walks into the ALP convention wearing a tie with "capitalist tool" inscripted on it. Carr is a person who enjoys the fact his government supports elitists. As for Brogden, he is forced by the nature of NSW, he needs to provide an alternative to Carr and Brogden does believe in tough policies and is good at the workings of them, being a former advisor and also holding a degree in that area. However, the libs you see today, only a handful I can safely say are what you would see as full on traditional liberals, however ALL are committed to fighting the issues that concern NSW.
Funny how most of the liberals campaigns against labor was that "if labor came into power interest rates would rise"...

Oh WAIT! wat was that i heard on the news? INTEREST RATES ON THE RISE??? hmmmmm...

Fuckin LIARS

Jonathan A

HSC
shady_03 said:
Here Here!!!

Fuck Right Wings Conservatives!

You wouldn't say that to my face mate, I can guarantee you. Because whilst you think I am a lonely, small bloke with no social life, I can really prove you wrong. I always have the last laugh when it comes to people like you who cant string an argument together properly.

Also, its "Hear Hear", not "Here Here" - are you a dining at a restaurant waiting for a waiter?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
shady_03 said:
Funny how most of the liberals campaigns against labor was that "if labor came into power interest rates would rise"...

Oh WAIT! wat was that i heard on the news? INTEREST RATES ON THE RISE??? hmmmmm...

Fuckin LIARS
lol the fact is the heavy spending low taxing policies which labor have usually had would probably make interest rates rise even higher.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Jonathan A said:
You wouldn't say that to my face mate, I can guarantee you. Because whilst you think I am a lonely, small bloke with no social life, I can really prove you wrong. I always have the last laugh when it comes to people like you who cant string an argument together properly.

Also, its "Hear Hear", not "Here Here" - are you a dining at a restaurant waiting for a waiter?
Why would i pass a judgement on you? I don't even know u!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
lol the fact is the heavy spending low taxing policies which labor have usually had would probably make interest rates rise even higher.
Thank god we rnt studying nehting in politics lol

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
yeh i get what you mean, but i think you may be talking about mormons or jehovah's witnesses. i've heard a few christians walking around with billboards on but they're just there because they're attention whores.

Jonathan A

HSC
shady_03 said:

Fuckin LIARS

You stupid little person. That's THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, we are talking about STATE. Look go to http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/general/constitution/index.htm before you formulate arguments.

Interest rates would rise a hell of lot more under labor. Labor used the "oh the reserve bank decides' argument which is stupid as a bad fiscal management is going to affect the actions of the reserve bank.

And as for your listening to the news. The reserve bank MAY rise them slightly to prevent them from rapidly rising them in the future, so get your facts right first!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Jonathan A said:
You stupid little person. That's THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, we are talking about STATE. Look go to http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/general/constitution/index.htm before you formulate arguments.

Interest rates would rise a hell of lot more under labor. Labor used the "oh the reserve bank decides' argument which is stupid as a bad fiscal management is going to affect the actions of the reserve bank.

And as for your listening to the news. The reserve bank MAY rise them slightly to prevent them from rapidly rising them in the future, so get your facts right first!
LOL calm down!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No asquithian, even if u look at the diagram u'll notice that at times america & the world has had much lower interest rates than us, under labor governments.

Jonathan A

HSC
Asquithian said:
You need to see a diagram for interest rates in history. Interest rates in Australia tend to follow the world trend regardless of who is in government.

True, but the world is continually viewed by people justifying its moves as being this external entity. Australia is apart of the world! We influence market decisions, we are apart of economic forums and as time goes on our economic strength grows to an extent where we influence and play a significant role in the trends we talk of. Whilst we follow a trend, rates too are affected by governance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)