Who is confused & lost? (1 Viewer)

SandunAAA

HSC
I finished all my HSC exams. I've been waiting for this day for the last 2-3 years. It is kinda cool to not have to wake up at 6 am and work for 8 hrs a day. But... Now i feel heeps confused about what to do next. Am i the only one?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
I have only one exam to go (art) but am already feeling the inklings of 'lostness' :(

If I don't get into my course at Uni, I will sure be one lost little soul all next year! :eek:

I work, and work wants me to work full time as soon as the Hsc is over... but it will be so mentally unstimulating...poor little me :(

SandunAAA I feel your pain!!!

Gr|mReaper

I feel the same :( I miss school already, waking up and going to school for 12 years and then suddenly your free... What the hell? I sware I am gonna get fat sittin' at home or something lol.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha yeah ... im just sitting around like thinking what i shud do next, its so awkward, when i was studying i cud think of a million things to do ... and now when im like watching tv and relaxing i still have like the thought in the back of my mind that i shud be studying!

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Purp|e said:
haha yeah ... im just sitting around like thinking what i shud do next, its so awkward, when i was studying i cud think of a million things to do ... and now when im like watching tv and relaxing i still have like the thought in the back of my mind that i shud be studying!
i know exactly what you mean! i'm sitting here rightnow at midnight on a sunday night feeling kinda guilty that im not reading over notes or anything!

its gonna be wierd having no obligations for the next couple of months... :confused:

HSC
yea i sit at home feeling guilty that i should be doing some study, then realise that i finished the hsc, then start feeling guilty that i am too lazy to find a job...

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
but u have 4 months to find a job :p

everything i think of doing, i just pass off and tell myself, u have 4 months to do it, just bum around for now.

go out 2nite? hmm, i have 4 months, maybe i'll just eat pizza and watch tv

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
why 4 months!? my parents r already bugging me about getting a job to pay board and i still have 2 exams left! but all my friends r finished so yeh im a little lost too.. hehe

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah Ive got so much freetime on my hands and I feel guilty about not doing anything...I feel like I should be reading a textbook or something :p

Bleh i need a job!

tennille

HSC
Theres another thread on this...lol. Im so bored. I am cleaning up the house all the time.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Yeah Ive got so much freetime on my hands and I feel guilty about not doing anything...I feel like I should be reading a textbook or something :p

Bleh i need a job!

yeh me too... need a job!

the day after i finish my last exam.. ive been cleaning my room/house, chucking all my ex. books and notes ( feel so good ^-^")

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
yea i sit at home feeling guilty that i should be doing some study, then realise that i finished the hsc, then start feeling guilty that i am too lazy to find a job...
wooow.......i am rite there with you.... cept i dun feel bad bout bein lazy. its sooooo weird not having anything to do......weird but so damn GOOD!!! :D

timrie6

HSC
N/A
my god i cant wait til i am free, i have a huge list of all the things i want to do
*shakes head*
make the most of it guys

~~Jess~~

HSC
yep i know what u guys mean about feeling lost! i wanna go out but i have no ideas of where to go and i have no money and no job. i feel so mentally unstimulated like my brain is getting dumber or something lol. i had the guilty feeling but a feeling of i didnt study enough, not of i should be studying right now. home is really boring when ur not procrastonating.

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
i made a massive list (like 4 page long) of stuff to do, but now i don't wanna do it. I'm in denial that i've finished school. Forever. I have this inbuilt guilt device that tells me i should be studying, but as there is nothing to study. My life is now pointless, in limbo, paralysed.
But i do feel more stressed now than i did during exams. Coz all you can do is wait. You know the results are coming, and there's nothing that can change them now. I hate this. Gimme school any day.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
im just looking forward to 12:30 tomorrow when geography is finished and my exams are over. i have too much stuff to do in the holidays to feel lost!!!!yay

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Yeah i feel kinda lost at the mo with nothing to do.. but Im going away soon so with so much to do I dont think ill be lost for long. But I know how you feel. To tell you the truth and to cut a long story short Im currently 'clear minded' I froget the technical term to it... but its where you have extreme thoughts abotu your past and intense reflections etc... people have those all the time I know but you are 'clear minded' when its uncontrolable. Its not always a bad thing as long as ur not trynna concentrate on something :p

Last edited:

hsc_dysentery

HSC
yea, i feel soooo lost and confused as well...
it's like my mind is *BLANK*
and i 'm not loving this feeling at all.
i feel like i need to b doing something... and now that it's all finished, im starting to miss school and friends..

i was really reclusive this year, i didnt have any social life at all, i was more close to teachers than kids to tell the truth.

now i'm all alone, i dont have anyone to share my concerns with or to cry with or to get pissed with...

i had all these lists as well but i'm not in mood for them at all...

i was working through out the hsc,, coz i moved out so i'm working like 7 days a week. this gives me something to do...

anybody wants a job in fashion retailer in city? we r looking for staff.
possibly a long term worker, resident of aus, interested in fashion and who can work fast and effectively in hectic conditions( as xmas is coming)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Hmm. I need another job. Telemarketing in Wollongong is a shit job with little pay and incompetent managers. I MUST LEAVE and I WILL once I get my UAI of 95+ :D.

Fuck Wollongong is a shithole, the next 3mths are going to suck total fucking arse unless I can get a GOOD job somewhere. I might start searching Sydney soon... Anywhere along the rail system... oh God... I'm relying on the TRAINS?!?! FUCK! I AM DESPERATE! HELP! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)