Who is confused & lost? (1 Viewer)

superbird

HSC
SandunAAA said:
I finished all my HSC exams. I've been waiting for this day for the last 2-3 years. It is kinda cool to not have to wake up at 6 am and work for 8 hrs a day. But... Now i feel heeps confused about what to do next. Am i the only one?
get a job :uhhuh:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
im bored as hell...............but i refuse to work anywhere else but the airport...........i love the airport.......anyway and i dont want to work in maccas or any food bloody shop.......wat else can ppl do in the airport besides restuarant work?

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
it won't take long to get over the lostness.

just enjoy having to do NOTHING.

you won't have that freedom for a while now after this.

jellybeenz

HSC
Yeah I think the lostness will pass... yet I'm still at a loss for what to do... I go out with my friends a lot... yet I'm running very low on cash and formal is costing way too much to be asking my parents for money every day. So I sit at home... bored. I can't concentrate on TV (which has always been my favourite passtime), I hire movies but lose interest halfway through. I don't know. I guess I'm just restless.

I never would have thought I'd miss having work to do-- or some sort of routine. I applied for a job at some places- I don't actually expect to get a job though. So here I am bored.... not bored of studies.... bored of nothing.

J

jhakka

joujou_84 said:
im bored as hell...............but i refuse to work anywhere else but the airport...........i love the airport.......anyway and i dont want to work in maccas or any food bloody shop.......wat else can ppl do in the airport besides restuarant work?
My brother's life goal is to be a guy who drives around the runways in a golfcart and scares seagulls away from the planes.

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
My best friend and i made a list of things to do... We had ideas for each of the weeks till we went to uni... all that is screwed now as i broke my wrist and elbow and am now stuck waiting to find out if i need pins... I can't work, drive or swim... it sucks... any ideas???

rama_v

HSC
If you dont have anything to do, learn a skill like digital photography or video editing, or anything that you like :)
Or enjoy not having to go to school on a 40 degree day where theres no air con...

stace212

lol... I feel kinda lost too... but I at least have a job, and work most days. I lost my licence a while ago, until March, so when I'm stuck at home, I'm stuck for good. Most of my friends are older and work full time and aren't free to pick me up to go out... and I live in the sticks. Ahhh well, I'll be able to go out more when I'm 18 in two weeks! lol. I feel like I'm doing something wrong cause I'm not studying, and when Mum walks past the study and I'm on the computer I still switch windows to find the one that was study so she doesnt have a go at me for not studying... then realise I dont have to anymore!!!! Its great! but its boring and I still keep thinking we're just on skool holidays or something.

Benjamin

yeah.. bored and confused.

Dear everyone,

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way as you guys. I just feel so lost... its Dec 6th today and I STILL dont have a job! I am applying for a job as an usher at Greater Union tommorow. ^.^ Hopefuly I can get alot of shifts... I need somthing to do! lol
I feel like crying or somthing, just somthing to give me closure of all the pain the hsc brought me and all the things that happened during it which effected it(PRAISE GOD FOR THE EAS SCHEME!)... I realy did love alot of my subjects... just alot of painful experiences I want to put in the past about this year. I loved my school...

I realy have nothing to do. I go out with my friend Alex maybe once or twice a week and he usualy drives me some where as he has a car and I am still on my L's (1 more month). If I could work 7 days a week at greater union from 9am-5pm for a month - 3 months that would be awesome, I just want the money! lol ahahahhah I realy want to buy a dvd player (I didnt let myself have one during year 11/12)

The same discontentment happened with even the brightest members of my year, up untill the last exam, most people still came to school simply to savor the moment, but no one seemed happy, every one seemed lightly to extremely depressed. Its just a sense of disorientation I guess as we dont have that safe concept of going to school on schedule every morning any moe.

God Bless you all and GOOD LUCK in you HSC!!!!

And I have started writing a novel. ( I started when I was 15, but I am still developing the characters in my mind before I starting fully writing it. God bless.)

GOOD LUCK!!!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
my god. this is the nerdiest thread I've ever seen. you are all fucking nerds.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Benjamin said:
Dear everyone,

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way as you guys. I just feel so lost... its Dec 6th today and I STILL dont have a job! I am applying for a job as an usher at Greater Union tommorow. ^.^ Hopefuly I can get alot of shifts... I need somthing to do! lol
I feel like crying or somthing, just somthing to give me closure of all the pain the hsc brought me and all the things that happened during it which effected it(PRAISE GOD FOR THE EAS SCHEME!)... I realy did love alot of my subjects... just alot of painful experiences I want to put in the past about this year. I loved my school...

I realy have nothing to do. I go out with my friend Alex maybe once or twice a week and he usualy drives me some where as he has a car and I am still on my L's (1 more month). If I could work 7 days a week at greater union from 9am-5pm for a month - 3 months that would be awesome, I just want the money! lol ahahahhah I realy want to buy a dvd player (I didnt let myself have one during year 11/12)

The same discontentment happened with even the brightest members of my year, up untill the last exam, most people still came to school simply to savor the moment, but no one seemed happy, every one seemed lightly to extremely depressed. Its just a sense of disorientation I guess as we dont have that safe concept of going to school on schedule every morning any moe.

God Bless you all and GOOD LUCK in you HSC!!!!

And I have started writing a novel. ( I started when I was 15, but I am still developing the characters in my mind before I starting fully writing it. God bless.)

GOOD LUCK!!!
*hugs u*.........

HSC
timrie6 said:
ur Pathetic doing around to just about every forum and saying this is boring this is the nerdiest thread the worst thread etc

here's something for you :::::::get a life!!!!

HSC
anyway yea i'm feeling lost before year 12 has even started

i'm so nervous waiting for my chem results hope i do good or else i'll have to do 12 units this year

G

Gavvvvvin

timrie6 said:
I dont think someone with a post count of 517 is in any position to be calling someone else nerdy :p

timrie6

HSC
N/A
what has post count got to do with anything?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
<:eQuiLiBriUm:> said:
anyway yea i'm feeling lost before year 12 has even started

i'm so nervous waiting for my chem results hope i do good or else i'll have to do 12 units this year
do 12, do 12..................DO 12 UNITS....................ill go to my grave saying that........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)