Who is going to MAQ? (1 Viewer)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I doubt you could do much. If you want to do the subject youll have to have him. I dont think its going to really matter though, as his views probably wont effect the course too much. Uni is all about being critical anywayz, if you disagree with him and have a good argument against it, then he may not agree but he will give you a HD in your essay nevertheless (in theory).....
Oh okay, yeah true.

@ Asylum: Because I have friends at Maq...even though I don't go there my mates do, and I just don't like the dude.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
manifestation said:
Will or can students object going to this Fraser dude's lectures?
Considering he only taught electives, or core courses with another option...one could object through their...erm feet (or should that be mouse).

Anyway, as far as I know he's not teaching any courses this year.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
manifestation said:
@ Asylum: Because I have friends at Maq...even though I don't go there my mates do, and I just don't like the dude.
I meant in a general sense, why would you bother?

Its not like he'll be teaching you this stuff, its not XTIANITY 101. From what i've heard he's a quite good at what he teaches and his personal views were raised rather than his methodology.

Sure you could protest, but it'd be a lot simpler by just getting through it, and having minimal contact.

Phanatic

HSC
He will not be teaching this year. They ran a follow up article on him last week on Triple J's 'Hack' (current affairs program).

diplexseeker

HSC
yeah i am just gona type this here, just to get this forum runnin again,

*life can get really tought* :sleep: tho i think so:confused:.......................

:wave:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
hey all
orientation day tomorrow!
should be - fun? lol

monique66

I'm going to be there on the 24th, give me a call when you get there, Hera! :D

monique66

I think I'll be there until 2ish, I forget what time Orientation goes to. They have different orientation days for different subjects, Bushra would have gone earlier this week for her 'life sciences' one...

manifestation

What?!
HSC
damnation said:
I think I'll be there until 2ish, I forget what time Orientation goes to. They have different orientation days for different subjects, Bushra would have gone earlier this week for her 'life sciences' one...
Yeah she did. Okies we'll see how it goes.

diplexseeker

HSC
manifestation said:
Hahahah you put a santa thing lol.

So if you're doing open uni...what are you doing at Maq? Are you doing open uni with maq too?
well since open uni is online, and i'll be home, for that i thought that i might do non awad at maq and do ancient history, so i applied for that and well i have to pay all the fees and stuff by the 24th feb, but my brother is tellin me not to do non-award and just stick with open uni....*i feel bossed around* :bomb:but oh well...

manifestation

What?!
HSC
diplexseeker said:
well since open uni is online, and i'll be home, for that i thought that i might do non awad at maq and do ancient history, so i applied for that and well i have to pay all the fees and stuff by the 24th feb, but my brother is tellin me not to do non-award and just stick with open uni....*i feel bossed around* :bomb:but oh well...
O okay, yeah non award is alright. Well if you're not working and just bumming at home, then might as well. Like your non award units will count towards your degree (if you want to continue at Maq)

OMG are you gonna be there on the 24th???? SO AM I with my Best bud Bushra!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)