Who is going to MAQ? (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Culture lectures are a must have if you have GO - she is so much fun - asking us not to bomb the cultural studies department and saying that the colours red and green are pretty shitty - oh no, musn't forget being compared to a rock or studying posh spice - still - a very entertaining one.

monique66

Supra said:
did u go to law...it was fun fun fun :p
Haha, law kinda reminded me of hsc legal studies. I couldn't understand what the first woman was ranting on about but I made some nice law buddies :D

monique66

glitterfairy said:
ROFL.

I'm impressed. I didn't start skipping lectures till second semester :D
eep, I'm regretting not going now. I need dicipline, uni is so casual, its making me bludge waaaaay to much.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Don't worry, I didn't start skipping till....well lets say i missed my first week... :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
CBMS101 is so damn hard :(

*cries*
instead of hanging out in accounting lectures with my best friend...u should go study perhaps :p You talked to him more than you talked to me!!! *jealous* :p

omg bushra from 2-4 you missed out bigtime :p You always seem to miss out on the fun :( Fuk I've somehow run out of credit completely :S

damnation said:
Haha, law kinda reminded me of hsc legal studies. I couldn't understand what the first woman was ranting on about but I made some nice law buddies :D
My fob yet not so fob friend offered to translate when he saw she was wearing a sari. Though I knew that she could speak very good english. The fustrating thing was she left the most useless slide on (the one with the outline of the lecture), and kept using just the one projector...

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
lcf said:
Culture lectures are a must have if you have GO - she is so much fun - asking us not to bomb the cultural studies department and saying that the colours red and green are pretty shitty - oh no, musn't forget being compared to a rock or studying posh spice - still - a very entertaining one.
lol, so you do cul100 as well? yeh, the lecturer was funny. but the pic she put up of posh spice was pretty scary looking...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
hehehehhe - one other thing which reminds me - that POSH thing - i knew that too but for the wrong reasons - apparently there is a bar/club/eating place on the harbour across from opera house at the shipping terminal called 'posh' because of the nautical terminology.
Anyway - see you in culture next friday - hehehe someone to stalk *evil grin*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What are you talking about, it'll never be fun *shudders*

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
EEK! Hi.my.name.is.sharon.osborne.and.i.talk.in.monotone.could.you.please.shove.a.stick.up.my.arse.to.allow.me.some.form.of.expression.thank.you.cul.one.hun.dred.students.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
hmm - it wasn't all fun and games - the first lecturer seemed rather upset with us - like she saw us and though - crap - this is the scum who think they can be culture students!! I SPIT ON YOU! or rather, be cold at you - her dress and style were funky though - it was like a hundred cup cake holders stacked upside down :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
EEK! Hi.my.name.is.sharon.osborne.and.i.talk.in.monotone.could.you.please.shove.a.stick.up.my.arse.to.allow.me.some.form.of.expression.thank.you.cul.one.hun.dred.students.
Hahhahaha! Exactly what i was thinking

HSC
B Business Administration / B Arts in European Studies - but I've deferred to go to Europe this year.

Mac sounds great :D

HSC
jusdorange said:
B Business Administration / B Arts in European Studies - but I've deferred to go to Europe this year.

Mac sounds great :D
im going too europe in july :D

HSC
Casmira said:
im going too europe in july :D
eeeeeeee :D so excited! where are you going??

i'll be in finland for most of the time but i'll hopefully get to travel around, too. i'm staying there for as long as i can ('til i run out of money :) )

HSC
jusdorange said:
eeeeeeee :D so excited! where are you going??

i'll be in finland for most of the time but i'll hopefully get to travel around, too. i'm staying there for as long as i can ('til i run out of money :) )
greece :D I really wanted too visit northen europe, they are so much different but I did go there in 1999 and boy did I love it!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)