Who Is Over School? (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
I don't have the motivation to do anything at the moment. This year has been a nightmare and I just want it to end it's not fair. This year is depressing me. I am so over FUCKING school. Anyone agree with me?

Last edited:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty over it right now but I just keep telling myself four more days and I can sleep.

For now, I'm off to do more maths!

Hallatia

HSC
I have actually been over it for quite some time to be honest, but I only have ne normal day of school left this week and next week will be disrupted because it is the last week, I just hope that I will feel better about it next term, there are only like 45 school days, how crazy is that, the end of the road
September 27 graduation whoot! I can almost see it

Empress of All

HSC
Very over it. But same here only 4 more days & then i can sleep for 3 weeks. My Grad is also 27 september & i'm counting down the days....but more importantly - the exams.

zaqwerty

HSC
I think it's got to that time of the year where everyone is over it. We're in the middle of an assessment block, trials are too far away to be motivated for, but close enough to make us stress. Grad is getting closer and closer, thus, Schoolies, formals etc. etc. are getting closer, and hence our minds are more focused on finishing than the path to finishing. And, as my English teacher puts it, "ect. and so forth".

Basically I think the holidays should serve as a nice break for all of us (and a major catch up), and hopefully we can all start next term with a fresh mind and make it through all that lays ahead...

HSC
yeah....schools boring.....but in year 10 i remember the holidays use to be so BORING!!!! me n my friends actuali wanted to go back to school...but now i guess its different in year 12....cant wait till its over.....CLUBING!!!!!!:)

Hallatia

HSC
Empress of All said:
Very over it. But same here only 4 more days & then i can sleep for 3 weeks. My Grad is also 27 september & i'm counting down the days....but more importantly - the exams.
lol I know this might seem odd that I know this, but I know there is 143 days til it is all over, for me anyway

IceOnFire

HSC
Yeah schOol is getting quite bOring.

But often people want to go back to schoOl when they enter the workforce.

Apparently every semester in uni is going to be like a mini HSC.

That's going to be fun. :eek:

marco9905

HSC
I am so over school, i cant stand the kids in the lower grades any more.
Its time to be let out into the real world, i can't wait for uni but.

Beege

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Yeah schOol is getting quite bOring.

But often people want to go back to schoOl when they enter the workforce.

Apparently every semester in uni is going to be like a mini HSC.

That's going to be fun. :eek:
but it will be something that ur interested in so it won't be so bad

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Locky Jr said:
lol I know this might seem odd that I know this, but I know there is 143 days til it is all over, for me anyway
I have around 40 days of school left (not including weekends, etc)

Hallatia

HSC
marco9905 said:
Its time to be let out into the real world, i can't wait for uni but.
anymore? consider yourself lucky, I never could stand them, I love telling them off lol

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Beege said:
but it will be something that ur interested in so it won't be so bad
That's what I thought about Year 12, lol.

lilster

nearly there
HSC
im so over it! my week is crammed wid assessments nd its stressing me out! i cant wait til dis week is over den i can relax before attempting to start studying for trials!! cant even start looking forward to graduation nite yet, let alone the formal. not exactly looking forward to it. great way to celebrate my bday on my graduation nite on 25th sept!! ahaha

IceOnFire

HSC
marco9905 said:
Yeah they are little shits.

Bloody little year 7s giving me attitudes, where's the respect?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Yeah they are little shits.

Bloody little year 7s giving me attitudes, where's the respect?
LOL.
Yeah the little f`tards get on my nerves too. At least now we know why in yr 7 the seniors hated US so much.
Well at my school anyway :p

lexonfire

HSC
yes i'm over it! lol don't you just freakin looooovve everyone's apathy?

i don't get why people are counting down the days until they can rest.... ain't the trials soon for you guys? u can vouch that the people at my school will nevertheless be studying for that in the holidays instead of resting... which largely forms the reason why i'm so sick of this freakin school atmosphere. arrgghhhh!

i am so desperate to fly off on a plane and get on with my gap year.. i'm not even in the mood to go to university cos i dont know what i wanna do. lol oh yeah and not to mention, all these flyers and notices about stress management talks being waved in all our faces, right about now. ahhhhh school.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
lexonfire said:
yes i'm over it! lol don't you just freakin looooovve everyone's apathy?

i don't get why people are counting down the days until they can rest.... ain't the trials soon for you guys? u can vouch that the people at my school will nevertheless be studying for that in the holidays instead of resting... which largely forms the reason why i'm so sick of this freakin school atmosphere. arrgghhhh!
I have a four week holiday so I plan on taking a week to rest :D

Will try and do a bit of work in that week though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)