Who Is Over School? (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
morganforrest said:
i lol at that....how many trolls made new accounts and how many yr 10/11 noobs are on here?!?!

I agree with the people being a completely different matter, it messes around with peoples moods so much....nice people are now not so nice/stressed to oblivion.....

gah....four months to go
:lol:

Yeah, although I've tended to keep my stress in check. However there are people I know that have made this whole HSC thing a lot more bearable, even enjoyable :uhhuh:
~untitled~ said:
Yea, same here, i wouldnt have met them otherwise...
Yeah, same :shy:
morganforrest said:
mmm hsc is good at uniting 60 odd thousand people every year.....hatred of the Board is the one true unifying factor imho
Pretty true as well :p

morganforrest

HSC
Yeah, although I've tended to keep my stress in check. However there are people I know that have made this whole HSC thing a lot more bearable, even enjoyable [quote/]

I know exactly what you mean....probably have to thank BoS for that. Although I've never had such enjoyable lessons....maths and modern in particular have become hilariously fun in the past couple of years.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
morganforrest said:
I know exactly what you mean....probably have to thank BoS for that. Although I've never had such enjoyable lessons....maths and modern in particular have become hilariously fun in the past couple of years.
Maths, legal studies and extension english for me, they've always been good lessons whenever we have them :) Gotta thank all the extra stuff I've done outside of school as well, and not just BoS :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)