who just does not give a f*ck anymore? (1 Viewer)

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
who else here was so pumped up for the exams but now just does not give a fuck anymore?

im coming first in 4 of my subjects, yet i didnt go good at ALL in any of my exams and i think i can kiss my dream of uai of 90 goodbye.

anyone else happen to wake up at 2pm coz studying doesnt look to attractive??

licia

HSC
oh finally a thread i can identify with! i just spent ages reading over the 2unit maths responses (friggin download limit!).... ppl jabbering about how they reckon they'll get 118/120..... *DEPRESSION*
haha i thought doing badly in an exam would motivate me to study more for my remaining ones.... er, i was kidding myself,
the hsc will continue to be an extended bonding session between me and my pack of tim tams....
love the thread by the way ;)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
dynamic22 said:
who else here was so pumped up for the exams but now just does not give a fuck anymore?

im coming first in 4 of my subjects, yet i didnt go good at ALL in any of my exams and i think i can kiss my dream of uai of 90 goodbye.

anyone else happen to wake up at 2pm coz studying doesnt look to attractive??
Yeah that's sort of me. Except I do study for the subjects I like or need to go well in. A lot of other subjects have suffered though.

EmmaKate04

Am I doing enough?

dear thread (god,i sound like a primary schoolgirl...)

@ school my lowest rank was 3rd, i topped 4 of my subjects. I was motivated - and now, it would seem, that my only motivation is to watch sex and the city. Studywise, i know people do more than me (this has always been the case), but im stressing out now, because im only studying as much as i feel i need to and everyone else appears to be cramsville.
My subjects (especially ALL the history), pretty much concentrate from tomorrow onwards (I have 5 exams left! kill me) - and i know i'll study for the histories, but really - how much study can you do before it gets SO damn boring?

May the Platitudes be forthcoming,

Emma

theVirus

HSC
Do di doooo

I wake up at 2pm everyday to start studying... What is wrong with studying in the afternoon until the early hours of the morning? But yeah, I don't mind what I get in the HSC now because it is half over and there is nothing anyone can do to change my marks now! Hahaha. ROCK ON! So much for being the most stressful time of our lives, this party could go on forever! Homebrew for all! (My study regime does include a couple of beers)

andysoul

omigod

i'm hoping dearly that the peeps who post on here really are the smart bunch, otherwise i am well and truly stuffed. coz like with about 4 days to go, i pretty much just gave up on the whole damn thing, and i really could not give a flying f@#$ anymore. i just cannot wait to get my last one finished and get out of here and have some FUN!

hope you all go great (coz i won't)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i really couldn't care less
i have barely studied for any subjects properly
unlike the trials
but then again i was confined to the lounge
so i was bored shitless
my rankings arn't fantastic coz i have screwed teachers
who fuck me over in the last assesment task
i think that has added to my i-don't-give-a-shit-attitude

theVirus

HSC
Studying == FUN!

As if studying isn't fun! Just get something awesome and start studying and drinking some beer! It is the HSC and it only happens once... Unless you are REALLY crap. So yeah, study and beer == GOOD TIMES! WEEEE HAWW!

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
haha im totally over it too.. ive only done m english exams.. then i had/have a 12 day break between modern and sorII, then 6 days till geo and art.. too much time! i was like woo ive got plenty of time to "study" (learn) but im just hangin out, stayin at my bf's and doing not a whole lot at all! i got all motivated this morning cause im borrowing bf's computer and set it up in my room, but now the printer doesnt work, after i couldnt find the driver disk, so i downloaded one off the net, then couldnt find a power cord, then found one, then it was out of ink, so i filled it up, and it still doesnt work? and theres no floppy disk drive in the comp so i cant bring it down to this comp? WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED!

Anyway!.. i totally dont give a flying fuck anymore and ive still got 4 exams to go.. ahh so frustrating i wish, i wish, ah i dont know what i wish... hahahahahaha give me another drink..

aimstar555

HSC
ONE WORD: ANTICLIMAX. my teachers we like: this is most important moment in your life, 13 years worth of work, blah blah blah. i'm SOOO bored rite now, i'm spending more time gettin ready 4 my formal! peace out :)

Stephagain

HSC
Im coming top five in every subject, 3rd in eng adv, and I cant believe how much i dont care - in my lear essay i wrote two pages comparing lear to a christmas tree and ended saying ithought the whole play was a bit shit. In maths i wrote about how yummy ice cream was and how much i wanted some and drew a picture of an ice cream scoop in my answer book. I just wanna move out of home, go to uni and be sober for about oh, 0% of the time.

EmmaKate04

Oh dear.

Stephagain said:
in my lear essay i wrote two pages comparing lear to a christmas tree and ended saying ithought the whole play was a bit shit. In maths i wrote about how yummy ice cream was and how much i wanted some and drew a picture of an ice cream scoop in my answer book. I just wanna move out of home, go to uni and be sober for about oh, 0% of the time.
Were you actually sober during your exams? I hope the markers arent sober when they read the icecream bit...

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Never gave a fuck in the first place.
I wrote my frontline essay something like this:
"Frontline is a gud show n it haz dat gy from da panel. n in da ep i wached dere wuz sum big haired bitch chik chattin 2 dis dyke netballa bout bein a dyke" and i kept that up untill i felt like i was an asian trying to type.

Today, i got through my economics exchange rates essay by writing a story about going to the beach and random other crap. Fantastic.

sub

hahahaha, i used to care....what a joke...
i was more stressed in year 7 about the hsc than i am now...and i wasnt even considering it then!
cant wait for it to be over...only 7 days now...

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I'm so glad everyone else feels like this.
I'm doing nowhere near as much work as I did for the trials.
OVER IT

^___ShabS___^

timrie6 said:
I'm so glad everyone else feels like this.
I'm doing nowhere near as much work as I did for the trials.
OVER IT
same! :uhhuh:

i dont give a fuck about HSC anymore!!

whatever happens, happens for the best ..
whether i get an offer from any uni or not ... just dont give a fuck no more ...
i have stressed enough .. and it wasn't worth it ..

HSC is definitely OVER RATED ... :vcross: ... and it shouldnt be!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Yes, the HSC is not worth the stress, and the agony.

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
now ladies and lads there is always tafe, oten , a full time job OR the dole, now lucky me figured this out a while ago and decided that i dont care!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)