WHO Rechons BAnkstown TAFE DA worst (1 Viewer)

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
i live near Bankstown as well and when i say my suburb they don't know where it is so i just say Bankstown.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Edit: Typo error.

Originally posted by OZGIRL86
what suburb r u from?
me ??? if it is i prefer to keep my suburb a secret as i like to be annyomous(sp?) on this forum.

Last edited:

VX1-08U

Bankstown Square-centro bankstown is going to double the size of its shopping centre.Theres going to be new shops and stuff building might start near the end of this yr or early next yr
They should knock the whole place down and start from scratch. Where does it say they're building new shops?

go holden... i love the SS's and Hsv's oh and the new SS crewman ... ... my mum saw a red one this morning on newbridge rd..:cool:
SS's and HSV's are sweet - I just want one! The new SS crewman doesn't look that good imo. The plain SS ute looks much better.

VX1-08U

Originally posted by Mr Wiggle
i live near Bankstown as well and when i say my suburb they don't know where it is so i just say Bankstown.
Everyone seems to know Bankstown, even out Tamworth way ...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by VX1-08U
They should knock the whole place down and start from scratch. Where does it say they're building new shops?

SS's and HSV's are sweet - I just want one! The new SS crewman doesn't look that good imo. The plain SS ute looks much better.
Um it said it last wk's torch.. front page..
Yeh the plain ss ute is nice too
um did u like the sandman concept car that holden had in a car show a few yrs ago? that was really nice,recreated from the old days

VX1-08U

Yeh the plain ss ute is nice too
um did u like the sandman concept car that holden had in a car show a few yrs ago? that was really nice,recreated from the old days
Like you avatar ... VY SS ... sweet! I remember the sandman concept ... with the mambo graphics on the side. Should bring it out, I'm sure people would buy it.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yep the sandman would be popular... alot of guys that r into holdens would buy it if they have the cash

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I can't imagine someone driving it all the time either.
I also think alot of idiots would damage it.. but its still nice, i like the mambo design
Yeh i reckon that the vt coupe concept is nice, I like the monaro, but i prefer SS com over it.
the site does have some nice wallpaper and pics

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh , ive been in a vt ss , and i think its fast enough, its not like you need a heaps fast car around here or really anywhere....but its just the whole fast car thing, with ppl.. like my car's faster and better then yours etc..trying to better eachother.. and showoff.. but in the end its comes down to what you like yourself.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I reckon ay.

So everyone agrees Bankstown Tafe's the worst... haha ^.^

eerrr, i would never go there.

BUT does the Tafe have some decent asian girls?

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
It's not a bad campus unless you have been there and studied there you shouldn't judge it or comment at all.

slipper

HSC
never been to bankstown.
good thing or am i missing something?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
your not missing out on anything :) trust me..

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by slipper
never been to bankstown.
good thing or am i missing something?
Obviously NO.

There's nothing in Bankstown except a shopping centre and few shops here and there, nothing special.

Of course, if there is one thing your missing out on, your missing out on the opportunity to get rolled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)